Part 06: Unexpected First Meetings! -02-

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark Fate

“What? Hyung... Do those suspicious guys know this person?”

Scene01: Inside the Café

Krystal’s thoughts:

I hiccupped in panic (One of my stupid habits)...I feel like I’m trapped right now! I can see that the guy in front of me, wearing all black is giving me a “What the heck?” stare:

“You!” He said.

“Hmm?!” I hiccupped one more time!

What the hell! Stupid habit of hiccupping in panic... so embarrassing!!!

“You’ll stand like this for a long time...?” He said to me with his cold voice, making me realize that I was blocking him from passing.

Krystal: “I...I was about to leave...”

“Then DO IT quickly!!!”

 What’s his problem?! Well, if I wasn’t trying to escape from here... I would have gladly hit his face with a punch!!! So I controlled myself for this time... He’s lucky!!!

Krystal: “Yeah...” I just couldn’t help it, so I throw him a cold stare! But he noticed it and his gaze changed suddenly:

“What with that look? Do you have something to say?” He then got closer to my face and stared me without blinking. So I did as well too!!!

Boy01:“Yah Hyung! Stop bothering this poor girl...” The blond hair boy said.

“Shut up!”

Boy01:“Y-yeah sir...” the poor guy... he shut him up like a puppy!

I seemed all confident but in my head I was like: Damn you Krystal! Don’t play brave when you’re not... just break the eye contact... break it!!!

“Won’t you give up?” He asked me.

Break it...break it...

Krystal: “No!”

The messy hairs and pissed face boy spit his drink of shock.

Boy01: “No? Did she say...”

“No! Did you say No?” The arrogant guy looked at with a really serious look.

Krystal: “No... Yeah? Did I?” I felt confused about their reactions... is it that bad to say No?

What to do... what to do...what to...

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” I froze at that moment...my heart skipped a beat!

Black leather jacket, black jean, black Timberland boots... It’s was a girl with a beautiful black ponytail and such a fair skin... She looked very angry at the person in front of me!

“What you’re trying to do? Explain right now!” She said to him.

“What do you mean?” He replied to her without losing his temper.

“You know exactly what I mean!”

“Let talk about this later” He was still staring at me!

“Later? Look at me you little arrogant!!!!” She said to him as she grabbed his shirt.

OMG! What is she doing? Is she insane? Does she want to die?

“If the Captain has something to do with it...” She whispered to him.

He then said while he faced her: “It’s me who picked you not the cap!”

They remained silence as they kept staring at each other then I felt like it was the right time to escape from her...I bow a little bit and pass between them since they are blocking the way out! Quickly, I get away from there...

Who’s that captain they were talking about? One thing is sure... Whoever he is he just saved my life!"

Author’s thoughts:

Suzy was grabbing L shirt...while Krystal had escaped safely from the café.

Suzy: “Why? She asked L.

L: “I think you should know that I don’t give a to what the cap says, right? It’s not about the cap; it’s about your skills! Aren’t you a rank B? It’s obvious that I’ll choose you!” He answered.

Suzy: “Or...”

L: “Or?”

Suzy: “Who knows? Maybe you just want to piss the captain off and you’re using me for that? And I HATE being used!!!”

L: “It sounds logic too... But if I really want to piss off the cap I would do more than just ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter