Surprise Motherer 3

Surprise Motherf*cker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wasn't sure what to expect with Chanyeol's threat. The new Alpha Chanyeol was unpredictable, as was portrayed when the love of his life marked him with rage pulsing through his body during the intimate ritual. 

 

Since then Baekhyun had kept a close eye on his mate but the Alpha payed little attention to him. It was not what Baekhyun was expecting when the Alpha marked him but it suited Chanyeol's soft heart. He never was one to use physical strength to influence people. He was forever patient and even after summer ended and the happy couple entered college together, moving into a shared dorm, as was required for mated wolves, that is when Baekhyun finally got the impression that this wasn't just his Alpha's personality but his punishment. Chanyeol refused to come within sniffing distance of his mate whenever possible and made sure the needy boy was locked up alone during his usual heats, while he continued to ignore his existence with his friends around campus.

 

Their friends all knew they were mated but never asked questions. They probably assumed the couple didn't like public displays of affection and somehow managed to ignore the dark stare Chanyeol would give to his Omega. 

 

Baekhyun wasn't sure if he should submit himself to the punishment his Alpha decided or if he could change the giant's opinion of him slowly while they shared such a small space. Every day he tried to get a step or two closer to his mate, closing the distance and giving hopeful, love filled, looks toward the disinterested man every time they would pass by each other. 

 

Chanyeol didn't seem to like his make-shift shadow whenever he went somewhere with their friends or to the casual college parties but Baekhyun pretended to not notice the annoyed looks he received. 

 

That was his plan this weekend. Jongin's party held promises of a possibly drunken Chanyeol that, if Baekhyun was lucky, would let his mate cuddle him until he sobered up the next morning. Baekhyun smiled slyly at his plan, sticking annoyingly close to his Alpha who kept glancing back at him with a sneer, trying to dip into the crowd and lose the boy.

 

It wasn't much more than an hour after their arrival that Chanyeol broke away from his uninvited guest and found his way to the liquor, which he felt he needed since Baekhyun decided he would tag along. When he saw his mate downing the hard alcohol he decided to give him some time; seeing as Chanyeol didn't like to let his guard down around the boy who was in love with him. 

 

Returning half an hour later Baekhyun wasn't disappointed by how quickly his Alpha downed his shots and the Omega made his way to his side but the ugly look he receives hints that maybe Chanyeol isn't quite drunk enough, despite the slight sway in his step. 

 

One thing Baekhyun didn't expect was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter