Surprise Motherer 2

Surprise Motherf*cker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who is Park Chanyeol to Baekhyun?

 

A God among men. 

 

The day they first met Baekhyun knew there was something special about the boy. Something that he needed to keep for himself, believe it or not that's rather difficult when you're growing up along side such a charming and handsome boy. Chanyeol never really suited his Omega family. He grew like a weed and had too many muscles to be attractive to the Alphas growing up in the city but that's what drew Baekhyun to the lanky boy. He was special; long, strong, and obedient. He took Baekhyun's teasing and abuse throughout their adolescence and stole more and more of Baekhyun's heart in the process.

 

Baekhyun would never say it to the young boy's face but he much more belonged to Chanyeol than any of their friends realized. Baekhyun's world revolved around the quiet guy, he made decisions like what to wear in the morning based on what he thought Chanyeol might like. When he found out the boy's favorite color was blue he told his parents he would only wear that color from then on, and stuck with this rule for much too long. He would only sleep if his bed were surrounded by the appropriately placed Rilakkuma plush and he would only buy a new pair of shoes when Chanyeol got a new pair himself.

 

These efforts seemed to go entirely unnoticed. Chanyeol would never compliment Baekhyun on his all blue outfit or comment on their conveniently matching sneakers; he always kept his head down and his voice quiet and Baekhyun had to push harder and harder to get a reaction from the self controlled boy. 

 

Once Baekhyun got a glimpse of Chanyeol half at Junmyeon's pool party his world felt like it was spinning out of control. Why couldn't he close his eyes without seeing the flattering lines of muscle etched into his lightly tanned skin? Why couldn't he fight the blush on his cheeks, and for God's sake why was his so hard when he thought of such inappropriate things? 

 

He didn't fight the dirty thoughts of Chanyeol for long. He would instead trap the boy against the classroom's chalkboard, breathing heavily against his strong neck and nibbling at the stiff boy's ear, desperately trying to gain a reaction as he pressed himself closer and closer ready to mark his territory in front of the whole class with each shaky inhale of the younger boy's scent. 

 

Did Baekhyun feel bad seeing Chanyeol's ashamed face, as he would try ever so slightly to push Baekhyun away by the curve of his hips, as if not to publicly refuse his advances but simply to suggest his desire for them to stop, maybe a bit; but his family were a hard headed and obnoxious bunch that took what they wanted and despite the twinge of guilt in his heart as Chanyeol made soft pleas for only him to hear he wouldn't stop, couldn't stop. His desire was stronger than his conscience. 

 

The look on Chanyeol's face when he would beg Baekhyun quietl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter