Surprise Motherer 1

Surprise Motherf*cker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get on your knees!" The brunette's child like voice rings out, teasing as his friends laugh; while they surround the big eyed boy on the dirt of the playground. His dark hair fell in front of his scared eyes but he kept his chin up to face his least favorite person in the world, Byun Baekhyun. "Bark for us puppy! Don't you want Alpha's attention!" Baekhyun cackles, grabbing Chanyeol's black hair in his fist, making him look up to finally meet his eyes. "I know you can hear me, your dumbo ears still work, don't they?" He scoffs jerking Chanyeol's head around roughly as the other boy's take the cue and begin to pull at his ears painfully, slapping the top of his head with repeated soft *thwaks*, making his head jerk to the left or right with each strike. 

 

However he doesn't fight it, his parent's always taught him better than to fight an Alpha and while Baekhyun was only 8 and far from the day he would be labeled as such everyone still knew the Byun family. They were a line of  Alphas going back 8 generations now and once their sons were both marked Alphas as well it would be 9. Baekhyun is already everything that makes an Alpha; arrogant and demanding, while also charming and sly, he was mouthy and bossy and everything Chanyeol wished to avoid as well but Baekhyun decided long ago, for reasons Chanyeol never understood, to make the small Park boy his play thing. Since they could walk, Baekhyun would race up to the barely mobile toddler and push him to the ground with an innocent giggle that didn't match his cruel actions. 

 

The Park's wished to help their son of course but a family of Omegas had little say on what the Alpha child would do, perhaps a plea with his parents to correct their son and teach him respect for others but Mr. and Mrs. Byun were nothing if not a proud lot so Baekhyun went unchecked and Chanyeol learned of his roll, silently kneeling at Baekhyun's feet harassed and teased until the older had his fill.

 

If you for some reason thought that it would get better as they both aged you would be sadly mistaken. Both 14 by now the boys had a similar relationship. Baekhyun went from shoving and hair pulling like an elementary school crush to instead forcing the studious Park to finish his homework and do all the group projects for him and his friends. If Chanyeol was honest he didn't mind the extra work, it was just more time he had an excuse for Baekhyun to leave him be seeing as his grade depended on him for the moment. Byun wasn't the brightest bulb focusing too much attention on the young lanky teen. Where he did excel was P.E where Baekhyun would ensure the dodge ball hit Chanyeol in the face with surprising accuracy, once more sending him to the nurse with a bloody nose and a gym full of children laughing at the lanky teen.

 

By the time they were 16 it had hit a plateaued. Chanyeol likes to tell himself Baekhyun got self conscious after puberty ed him over with a shrimpy height of 174cm while Chanyeol sprouted to an alarming 183cm. Their bodies changed a good about besides that; Baekhyun slimming down to a feminine s-line figure no matter how much time he spent at the gym with his, now alpha, brother; while Chanyeol's shoulders broadened and his muscles formed without aid, so it was no surprise when Baekhyun began reeking havoc on the boy's self esteem instead of with physical assaults. 

 

The girls in their class would, of course, eye the still meek and shy but blossoming and strong Chanyeol as a piece of meat, entertaining the idea of him marking them, despite Baekhyun still ensuring everyone on a daily basis that the black haired boy was clearly an Omega freak that no Alpha would ever want. 

 

The class would laugh as normal even when Baekhyun would make examples out of Chanyeol, bringing him up to the front of class during lunch or while the teacher was away and forcing him to strip down to his underpants in front of the blushing girls and cackling boys. Chanyeol would do as told, standing perfectly still but covering what he must while the charming Byun would shake his head, running his hands all over Chanyeol as if he was his property and on display, always making sure to grab Chanyeol's crotch mockingly making the taller jerks away in pain. 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter