Chapter two

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet but loud sound of the birds chirping was the wake up alarm for Ken that day. He had a hard time opening his eyes, but eventually he managed to do it and soon he found himself staring at the ceiling wondering about what happened last night. He tried to move and then realization hit him. Two strong arms were wrapped protectively around him keeping him warm and stopping him from going anywhere. A light shade of red covered his cheeks; he and Seokjin had fallen alseep together. He was in Seokjin's arms. It definitely felt nice, but was it supposed to happen? Probably not.  

Ken knew it. Seokjin didn't have those kind of feelings for him. They were just friends. No, they were more like best friends. There was a special bond between him and Seokjin, a bond that everyone else envied and Ken would have liked to keep it that way instead of ruining it because of some false alarm. He didn't like Seokjin. Seokjin didn't like him. They were great friends. And that was all that mattered for now. 

Ken wanted move and get up but if he did that, it would probably wake Seokjin up too and he didn't want to disturb the younger male's sleep. He didn't look fine yesterday and maybe getting a little rest could help him to go back to his usual self.

Carefully, Ken moved one of his arms and looked at the coffee table trying to find his phone so he could look at the time. He frowned, his phone was nowhere to be seen. But Seokjin's phone was right there. He gently took it and stared at the time. The time was 7:35 am but that wasn't the reason why Ken frowned again. It was the notifications saying that Seokjin had like 20 missed calls, 7 from Namjoon, 6 from Yoongi, 6 from Taehyung and 1 from Hoseok. 

It seemed like most of the members of his group had tried to reach him last night, but failed. Was Jin ignoring them? Or was he just unaware of the fact that they had tried to contact him? 

Ken sighed, placing Seokjin's phone back on the table. He didn't have the right to judge his friend. It was none of his business and he knew that. If Seokjin had wanted to tell him if something was wrong then he would have done so. Plus, a few missed calls from your friends didn't mean anything too bad, right? 

And speaking of members, the rest of VIXX's boys must have come home last night. Ken's cheeks were colored by that light shade of red again as he imagined the teasing he would have to go through as soon as the others woke up. If the boys had come home sober last night, they must have surely seen the duo asleep in each other's arms.

Ken closed his eyes trying to erase everything from his mind as he let out a deep sigh only to be surprised by a hand gently caressing his cheek. "What's wrong Ken?" He opened his eyes and found himself looking right at the younger male's eyes. Seokjin was awake too. 

"Uh good morning Jin." Jin smiled softly at the sound of Ken's voice, making Ken's lips also curl into a small smile. Seeing Seokjin smile made all of his worries go away in a second. "Good morning Ken." 

He wanted to keep talking to him but the situation got awkward when he realised that Jin still had his arms around him and wasn't letting him go. Even though he did like the feeling, he decided to find a way to get free from his grip, before his heart actually jumped out of his chest. 

"Uh Jin?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Uh I need to go to the bathroom. Do you mind.." 

"Oh y-yes I'm sorry, I forgot." And the warmth was gone as Seokjin removed his arms from Ken and moved away, but Ken could swear he saw a little faint blush on his cheeks. He got up and hurried towards the bathroom, closed the door and sighed as if he was safe from any awkward situations. He went towards the sink and stared at himself in the mirror. His own reflection was staring right back at him in pity. His face looked really pale while his eyes looked so dull and tired as if they had lost every emotion left in them. No wonder I have no chance with such a beauty like him. He carelessly splashed water all over his face, wiped the water quickly with a white towel and went out of the bathroom.

When he went back, he not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter