Chapter three

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin had kissed a lot of people during his life time, but never had he ever experienced something so magical from locking his own lips with another human's lips. It was so unexpected that he didn't even have the time to think straight. As his back was connected with the cold surface of the wall, his lips meanwhile were burning from the desire. He wanted to kiss back so badly, but something was keeping him frozen in place. Kim Namjoon, his friend, his bandmate, his crush. He was the one pushing him against the wall and kissing him, making him want more. There were so many questions flooding through Jin's mind at the moment, but he shrugged them off, deciding to do the only thing his fast beating heart was telling him at that moment. To kiss him back. 

And that was what he did. He kissed Namjoon back slowly at first, trying to enjoy the moment as much as he could, but then he felt Namjoon's hands on his waist while he wrapped his own arms around the younger boy's neck. The kiss got so heated up until the two had to pull apart from the lack of air. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath. Seokjin blushed lightly as he gazed at the floor, he didn't have the courage to look at Namjoon. But it wasn't like he had any other chance when Namjoon gently grabbed his chin and forced him to look the other in the eye. 

"Jin" His voice was so soft and comforting. "I was so worried about you. I thought you left." He pulled Seokjin into a warm hug, but this time Jin  wasn't able to hug back. He remembered why he left. Even though his hands were shaking, he put them into Namjoon's chest pushing him away. Namjoon looked surprised, but the soft look never left his eyes. 

"What's wrong Jin? What happened? Why did you leave?" Jin kept his head low again, trying to avoid the other's eyes. Suddenly a hand started to caress his cheek softly as he let out a small whimper. 

"I actually think I know the reaspn why you left, but I want to hear it from your own mouth. Will you tell me?" 

Jin didn't respond, he only stood there in silence, without knowing what to say or do. He didn't really want to talk about it. 

Namjoon sighed. "I like you Jin, I like you a lot. I can't stand to see you like this." Despite his heart jumping out of his chest, Seokjin seemed quite calm about his crush confessing to him. Seemed. But he wasn't. 

"I want to help you, to make you feel better, but I can't do it if you don't let me."

Seokjin frowned. "How can you help me?" 

Namjoon gave him a little smile as he leaned closer. "Like this." He whispered, ready to kiss Seokjin again. But Seokjin shook his head. 

"I'm fine, I don't need any help." He refused while Namjoon's smile faded. 

"I should've known you didn't like me back." He said, smiling sadly. Seokjin froze. "No, I... I actually like you too." He confessed, blushing afterwards. 

"You're so cute!" Namjoon said noticing how Seokjin's face just got redder. He tried to hide his face with his hands, but Namjoon stopped him. 

"Don't." He whispered. "Don't hide that beautiful face." 

"Namjoon..I-I" 

"Don't worry, we can discuss everything later at home. Now we just have to go back. You shouldn't have left." 

This time it was Seokjin's turn to smile sadly. "Who said I did?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter