Chapter six

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin covered his ear with his pillow, trying to shut down the annoying sound of the birds chirping. He was half asleep, but he could still feel that today wasn't going to be a good day. Not like the other days had been any better anyway. He threw the sheets off him with a loud groan and then he got up lazily from his bed. His head was hurting. His body was hurting. His heart was hurting. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and started to massage his temples softly. Seeing that it wasn't helping, he gave up and looked around the room.

Something seemed off. His eyes widened in surprise when he looked at the empty bed in front of him. Yoongi wasn't there. He had woken up before him. Nobody woke up before him. He was always the first one to wake up so he could prepare breakfast for the others. Seokjin frowned. What time was it?

He tried to search around his room for his phone but he couldn't find it anywhere. Then he remembered. He remembered what happened last night. He didn't get the chance to take his phone from the living room last night.

His frown got deeper as he quickly got dressed and left the room. As he went into the living room, he noticed the other 6 boys sitting in different places, reading, playing on their phones or watching tv.

Suddenly, he nearly lost his balance again when he felt another body crush into him and two arms wrapping themselves tightly around his waist. Seokjin's heart started beating fast as he started thinking of the person who could be hugging him right now, maybe it was Namjoon. But he was met with disappointment as he turned his head around, only to see Taehyung. The energitic boy was giving him such a cute smile that Seokjin forgot about his 'disappointment' and he couldn't help but smile back.

"Hyung!" The younger yelled happily as Jin ruffled his hair. "I missed you!"

But before Seokjin could reply, Jungkook did it for him. "You just saw him yesterday, Tae."

"Yes but I missed our beautiful hyung." Seokjin's mood suddenly brightened up as he chuckled and looked sweetly at the younger boy. He was so precious.

"I missed you too Tae." Taehyung grinned as he let go of his hyung while Seokjin coudln't help but feel like someone was staring at him. He turned around and found exactly the person he was thinking of. Namjoon. He seemed quite unbothered as he looked at Seokjin with those emotionless eyes. Seokjin avoided his eyes and turned around again. He remembered last night again. He didn't know what to do anymore, he didn't know how to act towards Namjoon. His behaviour was changing so much.

"So uh...why are you guys so quiet today? Did something happen?" Seokjin asked trying to break the awkward silence in the room. He was right. They were unbelievably quiet today. That thing happened rarely, because it was really unusual for them to be this quiet and silent especially in the morning.

"Well we are starving hyung. We don't have any energy." Jimin said and Seokjin noticed that he and Yoongi were cuddling with each other on the couch. He smiled a little. They were so cute. It was obvious not only to them, but also to the fans that they clearly had something between them and they weren't afarid to show it. If only he and Namjoon did the same...

"There's nothing funny about us starving hyung. Stop smiling and go prepare us something to eat before we actually die. Not only that you woke up late today, but now you're also wasting our time. Go prepare us breakfast...more like lunch now." Jungkook's angry voice broke the silence this time as Seokjin looked at him and sighed. Here they go. Again.

Everyone else was looking at Jungkook in shock. He and Seokjin were pretty close and he had never spoken to his hyung in that tone. Silence fell again and Seokjin looked at the ground. He was tired. He was tired of all of this. He wanted it to stop but he felt like he couldn't do anything, like he didn't have control over anything. He wanted to reply to Jungkook with the same tone that the younger male had spoken to him just a few seconds ago, but he couldn't. It was happening again. He was being treated like trash again. He opened his mouth to speak, but just as he did, tears started to form at his eyes again. He was tired of crying too. He was tired of everything. Without saying anything else, he quickly hurried to the kitchen.

After he was done cooking, the boys came into the kitchen. He avoided making eye contact with any of the others. As soon as they all sat down to eat, he rushed to the door to leave, but a voice stopped him.

"Hyung, come sit with us. You need to eat too." It was Hoseok. His voice was filled with worry and Seokjin felt bad for worrying such an angel like him, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't bare to sit with them at a time like this. He wasn't ready to face them.

"Ugh, I don't like the food." Jungkook complained, while Seokjin started to walk towards the door again. He really wasn't ready. He needed to avoid them for a while.

"Hyung." Hoseok called again.

"I'm not hungry." Seokjin muttered and hurried to his room, leaving the other 6 boys in the kitchen.

 

It was 6:20 pm and Seokjin was leaning against his room's wall. Nobody had come to his room, not even to check if he was alright or not. It seemed like nobody even cared.

He smiled sadly. It was okay. He was used to this. He was 'okay' with this. The others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter