Chapter five

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, now I can see why you guys like coming here so much. This place seems magical." Ken said as he narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look of the building in front of him. The same invite was made to Ken by the other boys of his band days later about going to the new restaurant where they had gone the first time when Seokjin visited. The first time Ken had refused, because he wasn't in the mood for going somewhere, but this time he needed to get a certain someone out of his mind. And coming to this place seemed like a good idea. The boys had really liked the restaurant and they were sure that Ken would like it too. Ken wasn't too excited about going out that day, but now that he was outside the building he could see that it really gave him a nice vibe. 

It was a large, one floor, dark grey building. The place was also really crowded. Lots of couples would come or leave with a satisfied look on their faces all the time. 

"Oh yes you'll love it here." Ravi said as he clinged to Ken's arm just like a little kid. Ken gave him a small smile while they entered inside.

Inside eveyrthing looked even more beautiful. The walls were painted a dark blue color and they matched really well with the tables and chairs. The low light of the candles, the cute red roses placed carefully on a black vase on each table and the nice scent created a very romantic atmosphere that made Ken almost hypnotized. He had seen candles before, he had also smelled roses before too, so why did these things get so alluring all of a sudden? Maybe because he had been thinking of that certain someone while looking at those things. Wouldn't it be a dream come true if he and that person could be in a place like this, or even better in this exact place all alone and confesing their feelings for each other? 

Ken shook his head disapprovingly trying to get those ideas out of his head. They didn't like each other. They were just friends.

As he and the boys sat down at their reserved table at the corner and started looking at the menus wondering about which food to chose this time, Ken got advantage of this opportunity to look around again, but focus on the people this time. Who knew, maybe he could spot someone familiar there. The majority of people there seemed to be couples and a few other people here and there were sitting all alone. Ken sighed, kind of relieved that he didn't notice anyone he knew there.

He kept staring at an empty table in front of him until a waiter finally appeared, ready to take their orders. Ken looked carefully at the waiter, more preciesly at the table not very far from theirs where a new boy had arrived and the girl who was sitting there all alone, wasn't so alone anymore. He couldn't see the girl's face since she had her back to him, but he could cleraly see the boy. Ken knew him. It was a big surprise to him to see that boy there in the company of a girl. But still he knew that it was none of his business. It was the boy's life and he had the right to live it the way he wanted to. But still something didn't feel right to Ken.

 

                                    ☆☆☆ 

 

Two weeks. Another two weeks had passed. And nothing had changed much. After he came home drunk, for the first two days Namjoon kept avoiding Seokjin and his questions about what happened or why he was drunk. He didn't want to tell Seokjin. So Seokjin gave up. He was an understanding boyfriend and thought that Namjoon probably didn't want to talk about it. If he needed space, Jin was gonna give him space. Even though Namjoon's "I don't love you" still rang in his ear everytime he was alone. But Seokjin decided to let it in the past. He was sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter