Chapter four

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two weeks that Seokjin spent with Namjoon had definitely been the best two weeks of his life. There was something about Namjoon, something that filled Jin's heart with happiness. He felt better, better than he had ever felt before. Whenever he was with Namjoon, he felt wanted, he felt loved. And that made him happy. 

It was a Thursday night. The boys were all gathered in the living room and everyone was focusing on watching the movie. Well almost everyone. Seokjin was too busy staring at his boyfriend. He still couldn't believe it. And after a while, he noticed that Namjoon turned around and caught him staring at him. He winked, while Seokjin quickly looked away, his cheeks were burning. He gazed at the floor for a few minutes trying to control his heartbeat and then turned to look at Namjoon again. But he wasn't there. Seokjin frowned as he got up and went to his favourite place, the kitchen. Just like he thought, Namjoon was there. 

"Namjoon.." He whispered, making the younger turn around to look at him with a smile on his face. 

"Jin, baby." He went closer to Jin and pulled him into a hug. Jin closed his eyes, breathing in his scent as deeply as he could. "I want to kiss you." He mumbled softly, while Namjoon let out a small chuckle. 

"Kiss me then." He said making Seokjin open his eyes and stare at him. 

"I would." He said, caressing his boyfriend's cheek. "But someone might come and see us. We haven't told them yet, Namjoon."

"We're gonna have to tell them one day."

"I know." Seokjin sighed, pinching the younger male's cheek, who pouted and leaned forward kissing him softly on the lips. Then he moved to his cheek, jawline and then his neck. The older giggled and playfully pushed the other away. 

"Not here, Namjoon." 

"Why not?" The younger whined. 

"Lets go back, before the others get suspicious." Seokjin said with a loud sigh as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and dragged him along. He knew that his group members would start to tease them if they stayed way too close to each other. Not that he minded, though. It's just that he was scared of their reaction. Sure, they joked around all the time about him and Namjoon dating, but what would they say now that they were really dating? They didn't know, so they decided to keep thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter