Chapter one

Starring Role
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The male had just sat on his black couch, had found a comfortable position and was flipping through the TV channels trying to find something to watch so he could kill the time until the other boys were home. They had gone out for dinner at this fancy new restaurant that had just opened last week. They wanted him to come too, but he didn't really feel like going out that Saturday evening, so he kindly refused, wished them to have a great time and went towards the kitchen to prepare something to eat. 

There had been a lot of things on his mind these past weeks and the main thing he could spent days and nights overthinking for was a certain person. A person who had managed to capture his mind and his heart so slowly that even he didn't notice that he had started to fall badly for this person. 

The other memebers of VIXX were gone, leaving Ken in the company of his comfortable couch, a pillow, a blanket, a TV and of course food. He would've fallen asleep if it wasn't for the loud knocking on the door. It couldn't be one of the boys, they had left a while ago. The person on the other side seemed to be in a big hurry since he didn't knock once, but a few times in a row. 

Ken raised his eyebrows while looking curiously at the door as he removed the blankets from him, paused the movie and lazily got up from the couch. His whole body shivered when the cold hardwood floor came in contact with his bare warm feet. 

As he opened the door he was greeted by a nervous but cute smiling face as his heart immediately started to beat faster when he saw those big beautiful brown eyes staring at him. "Ken!" 

"Jin! I missed you!" Ken opened his arms to welcome the younger male who instantly came closer and wrapped his arms tightly around Ken's waist, making the other experience a strange warm feeling from inside as he too, wrapped his arms around Jin. They were best friends, they had shared millions of hugs but this one felt different to Ken. It made him feel something that he had never felt before and he didn't like it. He was scared, he was unsure, that's why he decided to ignore it and to consider it just a small mistake that his body had made at the wrong place and the wrong time. 

The two males pulled apart while Ken gave his friend a questioning look. "So what brings you here?" He nearly regretted asking this when he saw that Jin's face frowned a little but Ken was curious to know the reason behind this sudden visit. Surely they were best friends and two friends meeting each other was totally normal, but Seokjin would usually call or text him so they could set up the time and the place where they would meet. Showing up randomly at VIXX's dorm on a Saturday night was just so not him. 

Ken sighed, he was over thinking. Again. He was getting carried away after every small and useless detail. He needed to relax. Plus, it was nice to see his dear beloved best friend again after a long period of time.  

"Well it's nothing too special I guess. I realised that we both have been busy for a long time and didn't have any chance to catch up. I was feeling kind of lonely today so I thought of dropping by to see how you and the boys were doing. It's late though, and I apologize for showing up at such an innapropriate time" Seokjin said with a light chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. 

Ken grinned at how cute the younger male looked. "Dont worry, it's okay. Actually it was a great idea to come and visit right now. You see, the boys are out and I'm here all alone so I need some company" He winked playfully at the last part as he grabbed Jin's arm, dragged the confused boy inside and slammed the door shut. "Food, movies and cuddles?" Ken asked with hope in his eyes as Jin's face lit up. "You know me so well, hyung" 

As he and Seokjin went towards the living room, Ken suddenly remembered about the chaotic mess that surrounded their dorm. They rarely cleaned it and they had gotten used to this mess, but what wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter