Confession

Titanic

Kyungsoo was slowly making his way to anywhere his feet would lead him. He doesn't have any place in mind in particular that Kai could have gone to. But he's walking straight anyway until he reached a small empty dark lounge intentionally closed for that night because it's the nearest customer area to the hall where EXO's having dinner. Someone was sitting there talking to someone over the phone. He approached him anyway.

When he's near enough, he sat down quietly and Jongin was surprisingly not startled by this. Instead, he looked sad and bothered. But Kyungsoo did not notice that. He proceeded on giving his glass with soju to Kai and offered him a toast.

"Are you drinking from that bottle, hyung?" Kai asked slowly hiding his phone inside his pocket.

"I forgot to bring another glass so-" Kyungsoo answered with very red face. Kai was not sure if this was out of embarassment or if he was just really drunk already.

"I'll drink from the bottle instead." Kai offered. 

"No. I already gave you that, you should take it." Kyungsoo could not look straight at Kai. But when he finally did, Kai wished he didn't. Kyungsoo looked hot in his current state - his pleading eyes, his flushed cheeks and his red plump lips were all perfect in Kai's vision. He gulped after seeing that.

"Tell me again that thing you said inside the hall." Kai was nervous and he did not know why he's asking Kyungsoo to do that. Kyungsoo was confused at first but he then realized what Kai was talking about.

"You heard it?" Kyungsoo asked but he was not surprised or guilty or regretful. He wanted Kai to hear that but never thought he would. Still, he looked okay with it.

"Tell me that again." Kai insisted. His face was nearing Kyungsoo's and his eyes were looking at the other's eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. Both persons' lips were a bit open ready for what was about to happen.

"You already heard it. I don't have to say it again." Kyungsoo was not moving from where he was and he's not escaping from Kai's gaze, too. He stayed there with a bottle of soju on his right hand.

"Tell me or I'll-" Their faces were about 3 inches apart already and still Kyungsoo didn't move.

"You're hurting me, Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo's voice was shaking and a tear fell that surprised Kai. This made him move a bit further away from Kyungsoo. He just made him cry and he couldn't believe it. They weren't like this before. They were just happy-go-lucky friends who so many fans think have something special between them. They really were special to each other though but neither of them acknowledged this to each other. Until today, when Kyungsoo finally admits that Kai was someone more special to him. Three months of moving on did not do any good to him. He still loves Kai and he'd rather disappear now than not have him while they're close together.

Kyungsoo drank the soju with his trembling lips. A few tears still fell from his eyes. He consumed everything while Kai was looking at him speechless. He didn't know what to say either. His free hand was curled into a fist and his face looked puzzled. His breathing was heavy. Until he decided to drink that shotglass of soju on his hand as well, finished before Kyungsoo did and put the glass on the table. A few seconds later and Kyungsoo was done drinking the once half-full bottle of soju. He then put the bottle on the table as well and was prepared to leave.

"I wanted us to make a toast but I guess we can't do that either." Kyungsoo said sounding so upset and disappointed.

"Are you done?" Kai ignored him who was already about to stand up. Kai swiftly pulled Kyungsoo back to the couch and pressed their lips together. They exchanged kisses like they both wanted it. Like they longed for this. Kai softly brushed his hand on Kyungsoo's hair down to his nape and to his neck while Kyungsoo placed his hand on Kai's thigh and made its way to his waist. Kai moaned to the sensation and when both ran out of breath, they gradually stopped. Kai was teasing Kyungsoo when he brushed his nose to his' and with their eyes closed, they smiled. A few seconds later and Kai already felt something heavy on his left shoulder. Kyungsoo has fallen asleep and Kai found it very cute. Hyung...Can you wait for me?

--

Kyungsoo woke up with headache. Yes, it was a hangover. Even so, he recognized that he was not sleeping on his bed. He massaged his forehead in an attempt to ease the pain. He looked for his phone, maybe it was just around him or inside his pocket. But he got slightly alarmed when he can't feel pockets. He realized he was only wearing his boxers. And he's not wearing the shirt he was wearing last night. His white sleeveless undershirt was left on him. Who the hell undressed me last night? He continued to look for his phone around the bed, on both ends, finally under it where he finally found it too. What is this doing here? He sat upright after finding his phone and unlocked it immediately. It's already 10AM and it's so quiet. Where's everybody? Am I in the right dormitory? He snorted to this thought. It's very rare to wake up to a quiet dormitory especially if a Chanyeol lives in it. Speaking of Chanyeol, Kyungsoo just confirmed that he was sleeping on his bed. So where's his roommate? A few seconds later and his phone rang. It's Chanyeol.

"Ya!" Chanyeol spoke first.

"Hey Chanyeol... Thanks for letting me sleep on your  bed. Where are you?" Kyungsoo asked still massaging his forehead.

"I'm in my studio." He answered. "It's past 10AM already, go have your breakfast then come here." He continued. He sounded annoyed but compelled to do those things anyway.

"I'll just wash up and go there. Cooking myself breakfast will take time."

"No. I already cooked something for you. It might be cold already so heat those up."

"You cooked?"

"Yeah. Just go, okay? I'm waiting."

"Hey, why do I need to go there by the way?"

"Because I did you a favor and you have to pay me back!" Chanyeol ended the call after that. 

What's up with him? Kyungsoo thought.