Bloom

Titanic

The next morning, Chanyeol woke up last in their bedroom. Kyungsoo was already gone but the bag he uses to bring practice clothes was still hanging on their door. He was probably having breakfast with the members. However, Kai's bag was gone. He must have gone to practice already. Has he eaten though? Chanyeol takes time to think and recall what happened last night. He's not sure what to expect today. Is Kyungsoo going to talk to him again? Is Kai still going to convince Kyungsoo to agree with his plan of breaking up with Krystal? Chanyeol shakes off the negative thoughts and decides to prepare for practice instead.

Chanyeol just finished taking a bath and he has his towel wrapped around his lower body, his upper body totally exposed. He was about to drop the towel to wear his pants but the door suddenly opened and he immediately wrapped it back around his waist.

"Woah! You surprised me!" Chanyeol's eyes grew big when he saw Kyungsoo entered the room.

"You could have locked the door, idiot." Kyungsoo frowned. He walked towards his bed to get his phone and earphones under his pillow. "You're blocking my way. Move over."

Chanyeol pouts. "Nope." Kyungsoo tries to get past him but Chanyeol was such a giant he can easily block Kyungsoo out. They were moving sideways, left and right like they're playing a game.

"Ya! Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo raised his voice a bit. "Mooove!!!"

"Ah, do an aegyo first!" Chanyeol thought his idea was so smart he showed him a proud smile.

"As if. Just let me through or I'll punch you."

"You, punch me? Pfft"

"Are you challenging me?"

"Punch me then." Chanyeol laughs while opening his arms to welcome Kyungsoo's punch.

"Tch. You asked for it." At the sight of Kyungsoo preparing to seriously punch Chanyeol, the taller guy kinda regretted he even dared him to do it. When Kyungsoo's punch was on its way so fast showing how strong it's impact will be, Chanyeol immediately closed his eyes and prepared his abdomen for pain. But nothing came.

"Gotcha." Kyungsoo smirks and immediately placed his two hands on both sides of Chanyeol's waist.

"Eh?" and the next thing Chanyeol felt was Kyungsoo tickling him so hard he screamed. "Stoooop!" He was laughing but he's in pain and that made Kyungsoo laugh, too. "My towel's falling off!" And he continued to laugh.

"This is what you get for being so stubborn." Kyungsoo laughs and then releases Chanyeol. Using his left arm, he pushed Chanyeol away so he can pass through. The taller guy went weak and sat down on Kai's bed.

"Let's go together." Chanyeol said catching his breath. He looks at Kyungsoo tiptoe-ing to reach for his phone and earphones under his pillow.

"Hurry up then!" Kyungsoo said and faced Chanyeol after he got his phone and earphones. He still had that smile left from laughing hard earlier. Chanyeol thinks it's going to be a good day.

--------

All nine of them were practicing hard. It's their last day to rehearse and they're off to start their concert in Seoul the day after tomorrow. After the music stopped, all of them released a ball of air. Others were catching their breath, others were drinking water, others were recalling if they did some mistakes. While no one was talking to each other, the door to their practice room opened a bit and someone peeped in. Kai's heart skipped a bit when he saw Krystal with her girl-crush outfit on, soft hair hanging and her face almost has no make-up on.

"Hi guys!" She greeted everyone with a shy smile. The guys stood up and greeted her back with big smiles. Suho waved at her by doing this hand movement from f(x)'s Pinocchio (Danger) and Krystal can't help but laugh at him. She did the hand movement, too, which made the guys giggle. Xiumin ran to the door and opened the door for Krystal so she'd feel welcome. "Thanks Minseok-hyung." She bowed to him. Xiumin bowed a bit, that's when he noticed Krystal's holding a bag of food (was what he hoped for). "Is that food?" He asked and his eyes were glowing. 

"Minseok-hyung, that could only be for her boyfriend!" Baekhyun exclaimed and at the same time teased Kai by poking his sides with his elbow. Kai's lips were forming into a smile but he's holding it back because he's now embarrassed. It's the first time Krystal went to see him practice and she even brought food! Sehun needed to push Kai to walk towards Krystal because he obviously cannot move yet and Sehun laughed at how cutely embarrassed Kai was right there. Kai glared at him then looked back to Krystal with gentle eyes.

"Would you like to eat this in the company cafeteria?" She asked him showing the bag of food.

"Sure." Kai showed her a big smile. "Thanks." He didn't bother to look at the members anymore because he knew they had this smirking look on their faces already. He looked at their leader though to tell him, "I'll just have lunch, hyung!" and he went off. He grabbed the bag of food from his girlfriend and together they walked out of the room.

Chanyeol didn't mean to notice but he saw Kyungsoo smiling then he went back drinking his water.

"Ok, let's grab lunch now, too, and resume with our practice after an hour." Suho announced.

"Ok!" The rest of the members answered and took their wallets out.

"I think it's a good idea to have lunch in the company cafeteria, too. Plus, I feel like watching a sweet romantic love story." Baekhyung wiggles his eyebrows and all of them gets it. All of them laughed at the idea but agreed anyway except for one.

"But I need my bubble tea! I haven't had it for weeks!" Sehun cried.

"Go buy it then!" Suho said.

"I'm tiiiiired!" Sehun whined.

"I'll buy it." Kyungsoo said and hurriedly walked past the members. 

"Ah! I'll come with you!" Chanyeol ran after him.

With their cap on and face almost covered with a face mask, they both went out from the backdoor of the company and walked to where Sehun usually buys his bubble tea. Kyungsoo's glad it's just two streets away and there were no fans around yet so they were able to walk peacefully along the streets.

"You look happy." Chanyeol started the conversation after a few minutes of silence.

"I am." Kyungsoo answered quick. "I'm glad Krystal came to visit Jongin." He continued smiling.

"Pfft. I know you, Do Kyungsoo. What did you do this time?" Chanyeol chuckles.

As if caught for doing a crime, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with his big doe eyes. "Ya! I just asked Krystal if she could come visit him, okay?" He knew he can't hide this from Chanyeol. "Besides, it made Kai smile like that." And Kyungsoo was smiling again, sincerely happy for Kai. "I'm happy when he's happy."

"Same here"

"You're happy when he's happy?" Kyungsoo asked innocently.

"I'm happy when YOU are happy." Chanyeol stared at the smaller guy who looked kinda surprised. Kyungsoo doesn't know why but it felt awkward hearing Chanyeol so cheesy like that. It's not the first time but that moment felt different. All he can muster to say back to him before they reached the store was, "Thank you."

"No problem. Just buy me a drink, too." Chanyeol tried to break the awkwardness which he felt, too.

"What the hell?" Kyungsoo frowned. And both of them laughed. Kyungsoo ended up buying all of the members their drink and made Chanyeol carry everything except Kyungsoo's and Sehun's.

"You're mean." Chanyeol pouts.

Kyungsoo laughs and starts to run ahead.