Saved

Titanic

It's a bit lonely without Kai in the concert but a few days of sacrifice will be worth it anyway once he's back fully-recovered. That's what everyone thought while Kai was resting while the concert was ongoing. After that day he cried so much after he was advised to skip some tour dates, the members promised to take care of him and tell him funny moments during the concert to cheer him up. So everytime they went home from a tiring 3-hour concert, they're greeted with Kai on the couch excited to hear their stories. It was sad when they did it for the first time but later on they got used to it and they just laugh every time. 

Chanyeol always had the most to tell Kai, Baekhyun follows and Suho's jokes spice up the stories. The evening conversations with Kai served as their stress-reliever, too. Most of the time, Kyungsoo makes them light meals and they eat together in the sala. Like one big happy family, they gather every night.

"I'll miss nights like this when Jongin finally recovers." Baekhyun laughs.

"Do you want me injured forever then?" Kai laughs back.

"If I get to eat Kyungsoo's cooking every night like this,why not?" Xiumin adds while munching on the food and everyone laughs. He's always about food.

"Raise your hand if you want to continue doing this every night!" Chanyeol exclaimed and started to raise his hand first. Everyone followed and they all roared in laughter. They're ganging up on Kai.

"I hope we still get to do this though even after Jongin recovers." Suho said, his eyes obviously glowing. 

"Eommaaaaa..." Baekhyun pouted and hugged Suho which just made them laugh harder.

"You have to recover fast, Jongin. The fans miss KaiSoo." Chanyeol said smiling but Kai and Kyungsoo were dumbfounded at his remarks. It's a good thing Kyungso was just sitting beside Chanyeol so it was easy for him to pinch his waist. "Ouch! That hurt!" He was about to pinch Kyungsoo back but it's the usual glare that Kyungsoo gives him that made him stop.

"How did you know, hyung?" Kai asked anyway trying to smile so as not to make things awkward.

"On Instagram." He answered scrolling on his phone.

"Sorry, they had to ask about me on your IG accounts."

"They comment on my posts, too. I believe even on Baekhyun-hyung's post, they do, too. They just probably miss you so much." Sehun responded even if he wasn't asked. Kyungsoo took brief glances at Chanyeol who was covering his pouting lips with his left hand and scrolling his phone with the other.

"Ah, let's go to sleep now everyone. Even if we have a free day tomorrow, we need this to catch-up with sleep." Lay said and everyone agreed. They stood up, said their good nights and went to their bedrooms. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were left in the sala to help Kai walk towards their bedroom as usual.

"Let go now, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said with a serious tone once they got inside their bedroom.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo looked past Kai and straight to Chanyeol with his doe eyes.

"Let go now, I'll lay Jongin on the bed. Go sleep now." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh, I thought... ok." Kyungsoo responded and slowly let go of Kai's waist and his arm around his neck, leaving Chanyeol to assist him. He stepped back and watched them carefully.

"Thanks Chanyeol-hyung, Kyungsoo-hyung... uhh...." Kai said slowly covering himself with a blanket. "I just wanna say... you guys looked like you were having the best time of your lives when you're on stage together, especially during ments." Kai laughs a bit at this. "I watched some fancams."

"Since when were you interested in social media?" Kyungsoo snorted.

"Just recently... When I itch to see what's going on while I'm gone..." Kai answered recalling what he saw in the internet in his mind.

"Are you sure that's all?" Chanyeol asked looking very skeptic.

"Ah hyung... that thing's over now..." Kai laughs.

"Tsk.. still.." Chanyeol was just about to throw tantrums when Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the bedroom.

Kai laughs at the sight of a tall guy being dragged by the shorter one. He's fondness was interrupted with the ringing of his phone. It's Krystal on the other line. And their "Hi-Hello" seemed like the sweetest moment Kai experiences every night.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol and made him sit down on the couch.

"Yah! What's your problem? Are you annoyed over those comments about me and Kai?" Kyungsoo asked still standing, looking over Chanyeol who wasn't looking at him back.

"pssh.. " Chanyeol didn't even say a word but just showed Kyungsoo how pissed he was. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at this and sat down beside Chanyeol.

"A-are you..." Kyungsoo hesitated. He didn't want to assume anything. What would Chanyeol think of him if he thinks he like him? Or maybe Chanyeol will just laugh hard at him. After all Chanyeol's sweetness at him, which he just recently realized, he still isn't convinced about Chanyeol's feelings. He's always kind to all of the members anyway. But he mustered all the courage he has to ask one simple question, "Are you jealous?"

Chanyeol's heart skipped a bit when he heard the question and even if his face doesn't show it, he's panicking inside. Did he realize already??? Oh my god what should I tell him?

"Never mind.. Why would you be jealous anyway... I  mean maybe you are because we're close friends, too, right? And Kai's not there and we've been having fun on stage like super fun, " Kyungsoo smiled at the thought, "but still the fans wanted KaiSoo..." Kyungsoo didn't know he was just speaking anything that comes to his mind and Chanyeol's staring at him. "Ah, this.. I mean... Do you...? uh never mind. Really. Let's go to sleep. Sorry I dragged you out here for nothing." Kyungsoo stood up but it's Chanyeol's turn to grab his wrist and pull him back down the couch.

"You're so cute when you're stammering." Chanyeol remarked. "I think this is the first time I saw you like this. I'm the first one who did this to you then." Like he wasn't upset minutes ago, Chanyeol was smirking and seemingly excited.

"Heol! You're crazy. Who's stammering?" Kyungsoo continued to deny and tried to escape from Chanyeol's grasp.

"You're face is red." Chanyeol continued to .

"I'm just tired. Let's gooo. Or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I'm gonna punch you."

"Punch me then... I'm just warning you, if you end up tickling me again, you'll be surprised of what I'll do, you'll never forget this night." Chanyeol smirks again and slowly pulls Kyungsoo towards him. But just before their faces meet each other, Kyungsoo punched him with his free hand enough to make him curl and let go of Kyungsoo's wrist. "Ah!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo panicked and checked Chanyeol who was in pain but then he realized he was laughing.

"Aish! I'm going to bed." Kyungsoo immediately stood up and hurried to the bedroom. Before he went inside, he looked at Chanyeol and said, "I hate you!" and then he went in and shut the door close.

"Love you!" Chanyeol said but no one heard him, not even Kyungsoo. Looks like he's gonna keep up a little longer with this charade.

 

-END-

 

Thanks to everyone who read this fic, also to those who left comments, you guys helped me continue writing. Imma thank you one by one. :D This is like one of those classic plots, it felt fluffy but I hope it's not too much? It's also my first time writing chansoo. So sorry for the shortcomings. Again, thank you! <3 I wanna try AUs next time. Haha