Leaving Earth

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

Baekhyun and Daehyun were in their bedroom after feeding the kids and packing their bags.

Daehyun could tell Baekhyun was ready to leave right that second. But he promised Baekhyun they'd leave first thing in the morning.

'I'll be so glad to get away from Earth'. Baekhyun said as he sat on the bed.

'I know. You've hated this place ever since we got here'.

'The only good thing about this place has been finding Jungkook. He has been the best thing for Taehyung'.

Daehyun sat down next to Baekhyun and grabbed his hand.

'I noticed how close they were when I talked to them'.

Baekhyun nodded and smiled. 'I noticed it too. But Jungkook keeps Taehyung out of trouble, and Jungkook was able to get Taehyung to stop being mean to BamBam'.

'What?' Daehyun couldn't believe it. 'Out of all the times we told Taehyung to be nice to BamBam and be a big brother, he only listened to Jungkook?'

'Yeah. There's something special about Jungkook. Which is why I'm even happier I was able to have him live with us'.

Daehyun squeezed Baekhyun's hand. 'Do you think the boys love each other?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'I don't know. They might, but they're too young for that'.

'Do you think it will be weird since they're kinda brothers now?'

'No'. Baekhyun shook his head. 'They aren't biological brothers'.

Daehyun nodded. 'Well, I also got to thinking about Jungkook coming to live with us on EXO Planet'.

'And?' Baekhyun looked at him curiously.

'I don't know if he'd be able to handle it since humans have never lived on our planets before'.

Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun. 'We have to try. I'm not leaving him here with his step father'.

'What if he has the same reaction BamBam had when we moved here?'

'We never did prove that Earth was the reason he got sick'.

Daehyun put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders. 'Look, I don't want you to think I'm against Jungkook coming back with us. I just want you to think of what could happen when we get back home'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I know. But all we can do, is take him with us and see what happens. But no matter what happens, we'll get through it like we always do'.

Daehyun smiled and pulled Baekhyun to him. 'I knew there was a reason I found you and fell in love with you'.

Baekhyun smiled and raised his eyebrow. 'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah. You were the missing piece I was looking for'. Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek and kissed him. 
'You are the best husband and mother of my kids I could ever ask for'.

Baekhyun smiled and put his arms around Daehyun's neck. 

'You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I never want to lose you'.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun carefully. 'I'm not going anywhere again. I promise'.

Baekhyun looked Daehyun in the eyes. 'I'm holding you to that. If you break your promise there will be hell to pay'.

'I believe you. And I am not going to risk breaking it'. Daehyun brushed the hair out of Baekhyun's eyes. 'Everything we face now, we'll always do it together, okay?'

'As it always should of been'.

Daehyun sighed. 'Baek, I'm sorry I didn't bring you with me. But we couldn't leave the boys with your mom for that long. Plus, if something happened to me, losing one parent would be hard enough. I couldn't risk them losing both of us'.

Baekhyun leaned his forehead against Daehyun's. 'I get it. I'm glad you were thinking of the boys'.

'Baek, you and the boys are my number one priority. Everything I do is for you'.

'Which makes you an amazing husband and father. Baekhyun said as he kissed him. 'I'm so glad you didn't turn out like your father'.

'Me too. Must of gotten more of my mom's genes'.

'I'm surprised she married someone like him'.

Daehyun nodded. 'Same'.

'But I wouldn't have you if they never got together'. Baekhyun smiled.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him passionately.

 

Taehyung was in bed and rolled over, he noticed Jungkook wasn't next to him. Jungkook had been insistent on sleeping beside Taehyung because he enjoyed the warmth he got from Taehyung's powers. 

Taehyung sat up and saw Jungkook standing next to the window.

'Hey'.

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung.

'Come back to bed'.

Jungkook shook his head. 'I can't sleep'.

'Why not?'

'I'm scared'.

'Scared about what?' Taehyung asked as he made his way over to Jungkook.

'About going to EXO Planet'.

'There's nothing to be scared about. EXO Planet is really cool. You'll like it there'.

Jungkook looked down at the ground and sighed. 'But I don't have powers like you do'.

'It's okay. Appa doesn't have powers either'.

'I know, but what if kids make fun of me like they did here?'

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook and hugged him. 'Don't worry. The kids aren't as bad on EXO Planet as they are here. But if they do something to you, I'll protect you'.

'Really?'

Taehyung nodded. 'Of course. I like you Jungkook so I'm not going to let anyone hurt you'.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung and looked in his eyes. He could tell Taehyung meant what he said. Taehyung had always been there for him since they met. And he loved that. No one cared about him the same way Taehyung had.

Before Jungkook knew it, he pressed his lips against Taehyung's, but then quickly pulled away.

Taehyung stood there in shock as he looked at Jungkook.

'What was that for?' Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shrugged. 'I don't know. I saw eomma and appa do it'.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

'Let's go back to bed before they find out we're still awake'.

Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung to bed. 

Taehyung crawled in bed first and laid down. He held his arms open for Jungkook. Jungkook got in next to him and cuddled up against him enjoying the warmth from Taehyung's body.

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook and held him close. He watched as Jungkook started falling asleep. Then he kissed the top of Jungkook's head and fell asleep shortly after.

 

The next day, Baekhyun woke up early and started getting ready to leave for EXO Planet.

He made breakfast and woke the boys up. 

Taehyung and Jungkook followed Baekhyun and started eating when they got to the table.

Baekhyun fed BamBam then went to wake up Daehyun.

'Honey, wake up. It's time to go back home'.

Daehyun groaned and turned over.

'Dae, wake up!' Baekhyun grabbed his arm and dragged him from the bed.

Daehyun landed on the floor with a loud thud.

'What kind of wake up call was that?' Daehyun asked half asleep.

'I'm sorry, but we need to leave. I'm ready to go back home and get away from Earth'.

Daehyun stood up and faced Baekhyun.

'Baek, we have plenty of time to leave. The ship is waiting for us whenever we're ready'.

'And I'm ready. So go eat and get dressed so we can leave'.

Baekhyun got behind Daehyun and pushed him towards the kitchen.


Daehyun saw the boys eating breakfast and sat down next to them.

'Where's your mother?' Daehyun looked at Baekhyun.

'She's in her room getting ready to leave. She's excited to go back to EXO Planet as well'.

'We all are ready to go back home'. Daehyun said as he stated eating.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and saw him look down at his lap. He knew Jungkook was still nervous about leaving Earth.

Taehyung reached over and squeezed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked at him and gave him a small smile then finished eating his food.

 

Baekhyun grabbed the boy's bags after they finished eating and took them to the door.

He made sure everyone was ready to leave and did one last check of the house to make sure they had everything before they left.

They made their way outside and started heading towards the ship.

Daehyun was carrying most of the bags. Baekhyun gave BamBam to Mrs. Byun so he could help Daehyun.

Taehyung and Jungkook were holding hands and were walking next to Baekhyun.

'Where are you going?' Came a voice behind them. Baekhyun froze cause he knew that voice.

Daehyun turned and looked at Baekhyun confused.

'What is it, Baek?'

'Nothing. Let's go'.

Daehyun put the bags down and grabbed Baekhyun's arm.

'Baek...'

Baekhyun glared at him. 'Seriously, Dae. It's nobody. Let's go'.

But it was too late. Chanyeol had made his way over to them.

Baekhyun turned to his mother and motioned for her to leave with the boys.

She did as he wanted and took the boys with her. But they didn't want to leave Baekhyun and Daehyun.

Baekhyun told them they'd catch up to them in a few minutes. He didn't want the boys around Chanyeol. He didn't even want to be around him.

'Who is he?' Daehyun asked Baekhyun once the boys were gone.

'Jungkook's step father. Well...not anymore'. Baekhyun said then turned to Chanyeol. 'What do you want?'

'I saw you leaving and came to see where you were going'.

'None of your business'. Baekhyun glared at him. 

'You have my step son, so I have a right to know'.

'He's not yours anymore. You released him to me. So he is none of your concern now'.

Baekhyun knew he didn't care about Jungkook. He had a feeling Chanyeol was stalking him.

'What if I want to visit him?'

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I don't want you anywhere around him'.

Baekhyun was glad he was taking Jungkook to a place where Chanyeol would never find him.

'What is going on?' Daehyun asked getting in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 'What is the point of this argument?'

'Nothing'. Baekhyun said. 'Let's go'.

Baekhyun started picking up the bags next to him.

'So, you wouldn't get together with me, but you got together with him? What's your 'husband' going to think?'

'He's my husband!' Baekhyun glared at him.

'He actually came back?'

Daehyun was confused and looked at Chanyeol. 'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Honestly, I thought Baekhyun made you up since he refused to be with me. But I never understood why you would leave a handsome man at home by himself for so many months. I thought if you did exist you didn't really love him to abandon him for so long'.

Daehyun dropped the bags and shoved Chanyeol against the nearest wall.

'Dae!' Baekhyun yelled. 'Don't!'

But Daehyun ignored him.

'What the hell gives you the right to accuse me of not caring about my family, and for hitting on my husband while I was away?' 

'I thought he was fair game since he was alone. If he was my husband, I'd never leave him alone'.

'I'm not your husband, and you still won't leave me alone'. Baekhyun crossed his arms.

'What?' Daehyun looked at Baekhyun. 'You told me he kissed you, but what else happened?'

'Nothing. Just constant flirting whenever I ran into him'.

'Couldn't take no for an answer?' Daehyun shoved Chanyeol.

'Like I said, I thought he made you up, so I kept trying to be with him'.

'Believe him now?' Daehyun glared at him. 'He didn't have those kids on his own'.

'No, he just takes other people's kids'. Chanyeol said, trying to get away from Daehyun.

'You said you didn't want to be Jungkook's guardian. I didn't take him. You handed him over'.

'Yeah, but he was a good reason for me to spend time with you'.

'Which I clearly didn't want'. Baekhyun said.

'You better be glad I wasn't here while you were flirting with my husband'. Daehyun said. 'Otherwise there would of been hell to pay'.

Chanyeol smirked. 'I think he enjoyed the kiss we shared but doesn't want to admit it'.

'Then why did I immediately slap you afterwards?' Baekhyun asked. 'I told you I was happy with my husband but you wouldn't listen'.

'You're really happy with someone who abandoned you to take care of the kids by youself? How do you know he wasn't off having an affair behind your back?'

'I love my husband and kids and would never hurt them like that. I left to protect them from a dangerous threat. But I don't need to explain myself to you. You're nobody'.

Chanyeol shoved Daehyun off of him and went to hit him, but Daehyun dodged it and shoved him back against the wall.

'I'm not scared of you. I've dealt with worse threats than you. But what I don't appreciate is you harassing my husband. So just go back home and leave us alone so we can leave without anymore problems'.

Daehyun eyed Chanyeol carefully and let him go.

'If you know what's best you shouldn't leave that amazing, gorgeous man alone where anyone could have his way with him'.

'I trust my husband, but I don't trust scum like you'.

Daehyun punched him as hard as he could.

Chanyeol fell to the ground in pain.

'That's for my husband and Jungkook. Maybe you'll take no for an answer next time'.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's arm and pulled him away from Chanyeol.

They grabbed their bags and made their way to the ship where Mrs. Byun and the boys were waiting for them.

Baekhyun hugged the boys and boarded the ship. Daehyun sat next to Baekhyun and put his arm around him.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat across from Baekhyun and Daehyun.

Taehyung looked at Daehyun and noticed blood on his hand.

'Appa! Are you okay?'

'Yeah, why?'

Taehyung pointed at Daehyun's hand.

Daehyun looked down at his hand and covered it. 'I'm fine. It's just a scratch'.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's hand and cleaned it up.

Daehyun put his arm back around Baekhyun and kissed him.

Baekhyun smiled and put his head on Daehyun's shoulder. He looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook and saw Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook and held him in his arms as Jungkook looked out the window in amazement as they left Earth.