Another family member

Double Trouble (Hyun Family)

'Daehyun!'

Daehyun heard his husband yell his name from the other room. Daehyun got up from his chair and found Baekhyun in the kitchen grabbing the edge of the counter.

'What is it Baek?' Daehyun went over to him.

Baekhyun grabbed his stomach. 'The baby is coming!'

Daehyun grabbed his keys and helped Baekhyun out to the car. He had already had practice with this when Baekhyun had Taehyung.

Daehyun started driving Baekhyun to the hospital. Baekhyun screamed in pain the whole way over there. He kept reaching over and grabbing Daehyun's arm.

'Hurry up, Dae!' Baekhyun squeezed his husband's arm.

'I'm going as fast as I can'. Daehyun said as he tried to get out of his husband's grip so he wouldn't crash the car. 'I'm still not used to EXO planet'.

Baekhyun tried to help him get to the hospital through his screams of pain.

 

They finally reached the hospital. Daehyun helped Baekhyun inside and they took him back to the delivery room.

Daehyun waited in the waiting room this time. He called Baekhyun's mom to pick up Taehyung from school. He told her Baekhyun was at the hospital having the baby.

Daehyun sat in one of the chairs and waited for Taehyung and Mrs. Byun to show up. While he waited, he heard Baekhyun's screams coming from the delivery room.

The nurse came and got Daehyun. 

'You're husband wants you'. She said.

Daehyun stood up and followed her. She gave him scrubs to put on, then took him to the delivery room.

 

Daehyun's heart was beating fast. He remembered what happened last time Baekhyun gave birth and was not looking forward to this time.

He went over to Baekhyun who was still screaming his head off from the pain. Daehyun tried to keep his distance since Baekhyun was reaching for something to grab.

Baekhyun reached over and grabbed Daehyun's scrubs. Daehyun tried to pull away from Baekhyun before he grabbed something else. 

 

Baekhyun's labor lasted a few hours. He had the baby and was resting.

Daehyun went out to the waiting room. He found Taehyung with Mrs. Byun sitting on the chairs.

Taehyung saw Daehyun and went over to him. 'Appa, where's eomma?'

'He's in there'. Daehyun pointed to the delivery room.

'Why is eomma here, is he sick?' Taehyung looked at Daehyun worried.

'No, eomma is fine. He just gave you a baby brother'.

Taehyung remembered Daehyun and Baekhyun trying to tell him that he was going to have a sibling. He didn't know if he liked the idea. He remembered seeing Baekhyun's stomach getting bigger over the months. He was worried Baekhyun's stomach was going to explode. Daehyun and Baekhyun tried to tell him that his sibling was in Baekhyun's stomach, and that his eomma wasn't going to explode. Taehyung found that hard to believe that his sibling was inside his eomma's stomach.

'I want to see eomma'. Taehyung said.

'You'll see him in a few minutes. He's resting right now'.

Taehyung sighed and was getting ready to cry. He hated being away from Baekhyun. Daehyun knew all too well that Baekhyun was his favorite.

Daehyun saw Taehyung's face and tried to calm him down. 'Eomma is fine. You'll see him soon'.

'I want to see him now'. Taehyung glared at Daehyun.

Daehyun kneeled down and got to Taehyung's level. 'I can take you in a few minutes. They're moving him to another room and taking care of your new brother'.

Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted. Daehyun eyed him carefully. If Taehyung started having a temper tantrum here with all these patients lives at stake, all hell would break loose.

Daehyun picked Taehyung up. 'Okay, okay, okay! I'll take you to go see eomma'. He said before Taehyung could do any damage with his powers.

Daehyun asked the nurse what room Baekhyun got moved to and took Taehyung to the room.

 

Baekhyun was sitting in the bed holding the baby.

Daehyun and Taehyung went over to him. 'Taehyung wanted to see you'. Daehyun said.

Baekhyun looked over at Taehyung and smiled. 'You want to meet your new brother?'

Daehyun leaned Taehyung over the bed so he could get a better view of his new brother.

Taehyung eyed the baby carefully. 

'What do you think?' Baekhyun asked.

'Can we give him back?' Taehyung asked looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at him shocked. 'You don't want to be a big brother?'

Taehyung shook his head. 'I want to be your one and only'.

Baekhyun leaned over to Taehyung. 'You are always going to be my baby. You know that'. Baekhyun kissed the top of Taehyung's head. 

Taehyung smiled at Baekhyun. He tried to get out of Daehyun's arms and into Baekhyun's.

'No, Tae. Eomma is holding your brother'. Daehyun said when he realized what Taehyung was trying to do.

'But I want eomma'. Taehyung said.

'Do you want to hold the baby?' Baekhyun looked at Daehyun.

'I would, but remember what happened last time?' Daehyun said.

Baekhyun sighed. 'This baby might not do the same thing Taehyung did'.

Daehyun sighed and they switched kids.

Taehyung crawled next to Baekhyun and held him tight.

Daehyun looked at the baby in his arms and tried to not disturb him.

Baekhyun reached over and held the baby's hand hoping the warmth from his hand would keep the baby calm in Daehyun's arms. 

Taehyung watched as his parents focused on the new baby instead of him. He didn't like it one bit.

'Are you sure we can't give him back?' Taehyung asked looking at Baekhyun with pleading eyes.

Baekhyun rubbed Taehyung's arm with his free hand. 'No we can't give him back'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'I thought you were excited to be a big brother'.

'I thought you were joking about having a baby'. Taehyung said.

'Why would we joke about that?'

Taehyung shrugged, glad he finally had his eomma's attention.

'You're a big brother now. Which means you'll have to help keep an eye on your brother, play with him, look out for him and take care of him'. Baekhyun said.

Taehyung sighed. 'He has to do whatever I say right?'.

'Depends on what you tell him'. Baekhyun eyed Taehyung carefully. 'Don't be telling him lies. Or telling him to do dangerous things'.

'Does he have powers like I do?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'We don't know yet. But we'll find out soon'.

 

Daehyun gave the baby back to Baekhyun when the nurse came in with a bottle.

Baekhyun gave the baby the bottle. 

Taehyung eyed the baby and saw how he lost Baekhyun's attention.

'What should we name the baby?' Baekhyun asked Daehyun and Taehyung.

'Dumbdumb'. Taehyung said.

Baekhyun glared at him. 'That's not nice Taehyung. We need a real name'.

Taehyung sat up on his knees and got close to the baby. 

Baekhyun looked at Taehyung suspiciously. 'What are you doing?'

'He looks funny'. Taehyung said as he looked at the baby.

'Well, you looked like this when you were born'.

Taehyung got in the baby's face. The baby started opening his eyes and looking around. He got scared when he saw Taehyung so close to him and started crying.

'Tae, you're scaring your brother'. Daehyun said as he grabbed him and pulled him away from the baby.

'Put me down!' Taehyung screamed. 

Daehyun set him down on the floor. 'Stay there'. Daehyun said

Taehyung pouted and glared at Daehyun. 'I want back with eomma'.

'Not while eomma is feeding your brother'.

Baekhyun sensed Taehyung was about to have one of his temper tantrums.

'Come here'. Baekhyun motioned at Taehyung.

Taehyung went over to Baekhyun and grabbed the side of the bed. Taehyung waited for someone to let him on the bed so he could be next to Baekhyun, but it didn't happen.

'You behave yourself. There's lots of people here that don't want to hear your screaming'. Baekhyun said.

'But eomma...' Taehyung whined.

Baekhyun covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand. 'Be quiet!'

Baekhyun saw Taehyung's eyes getting red. 'You be a good boy. No temper tantrums while we are here. Got it?'

Taehyung slowly nodded. He didn't like this at all. Baekhyun hardly got mad at him. He was worried when he saw Baekhyun's face.

 

Baekhyun went back to the baby and finished feeding him. 

Taehyung glared at the baby. He didn't like it. He wanted the attention back on him. 

Taehyung reached up and poked the baby.

The baby started crying. Baekhyun glared at Taehyung. 'Why did you do that?'

'I just wanted to touch him'.

'Don't poke the baby's face!'

 

Daehyun went over to Taehyung and pulled him away from Baekhyun.

Taehyung started screaming again. The lights started flickering.

'Jung Taehyung!' Baekhyun yelled. 'Stop it right now!'

The baby kept crying from the yelling. 

Before they knew it, they felt the walls shake and heard thunder nearby.

'What is going on?' Daehyun asked.

'I don't know'. Baekhyun said. He was just as confused.

Taehyung started getting scared. He grabbed Daehyun's leg.

The baby shot a lightning bolt towards Taehyung.

Baekhyun stared in shock. He was also worried about Taehyung.

'Are you ok?' He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung stood there not able to move from fear.

'Well, I guess that answers your question'. Baekhyun said. 'The baby does have powers'.

The baby smiled in Baekhyun's arms as the yelling stopped. Baekhyun looked at the baby and sensed he was happy about the damage he just did to Taehyung.

Baekhyun kept staring at him. Thinking about what had just happened.

'I think I found a name for him'. Baekhyun said. 

'What is it?' Daehyun asked.

'Bambam'.