magical beast fight

Imortal World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by... This year amber's gonna turn 8. She never stops working hard not neglecting her studies too. Instead of being a sweet home girl.  She was more of a boyish type. Maybe because of the things she had to go through from her young age. Lot's of the beautiful girls in the village started to admire her charming looks instead of those hulky boys. She was big and mature inside-out for her age. 

 

Amber's POV... 

 

Sighhh... I don't know when father's gonna open up to me.  I know he's doing this not because he doesn't love me cuz he does.... Oh!  Here comes uncle minhyuk maybe i should ask him what to do. 

 

"Uncle... Are you going to the manor?"

 

"Oh! Hi amber...  Yes i was going to your house. Come along let's go together."

 

Ok...  Here goes nothing. 

"Uncle... Do you know the reason why father is so strict with me? As long as i can remember he hasn't smiled that much. Do you happen to know why, uncle?"

 

"Uh...  I really don't know. Maybe it's because he's worried about the village. I'm not sure, You should ask him yourself. Now c'mon let's go"

 

"ok."

Yeah maybe that's the case. 

 

End of POV...

 

After reaching the manor. Both of them parted their ways.  Amber came towards her own room, while minhyuk went on to find her father. 

 

"Amber... Amber...  I was a good boy today." donghae came running towards her smiling.

 

"Really? What did you do today?"

 

"Well... I helped grampa kim wipe the house. I wipe the floor,  i wipe the walls,  i wipe the vase, i wipe the toilets, and lastly i wipe father's favourite dishes.  Aren't i a good boy?" he said lifting up a piece of cloth in his hands. 

 

"Uh.... Does father know that you wiped his favourite dishes?"

 

"No... Why?  Do you think i should tell him?" he said with sparkling eyes, which seemed like asking for a praise. 

Seeing the look on her brother's face amber gave in and patted on his head. 

 

"There there... What a good boy.  But don't tell dad about what you did ok?"

 

"Ok... I won't. Amber piggyback..." he said streching out both his arms. 

 

"Hehe... Hop on" she squatted down a little so that he could climb on. And they walked away happily. 

 

During lunch no one made a sound...  Accept for litlle donghae. After finishing her meal amber stood up to go to her own room. When her father stops her from going. 

 

"Yes dad? Do you need anything?"

 

"No...  I wanted to talk to you. Do remember what i told you about our ancestors? "

 

"Yes...They were called dragoneers. Some where even grand magi (level 9 magi). They earned many glorious names and respects for the clan during their time. All the people in the great kingdoms used to acknowledge their strength. But after so many years of peaceful and glorious days, the following descendants started to act selfishly and gave themselves up to their own personal desires bringing ruins to the clan."

 

"Sigh... That's correct... But do know why we were called dragoneers?"

 

"uh... Because we are much more stronger than normal warriors?"

 

"No... It's because we can actually dragonform...  Means we can change into a dragon.  Well not exactly as real dragons but somewhat in its shape and strenght."

 

"Wooaah.!!! Really?  What do i have to do to dragonform dad?"

 

"Don't get excited. And Yes, when you have reached your coming of age than you can try to change your form, but it all depends on your luck."

 

"Huh!? What do you mean dad?"

 

"Because, to do that you'd need a specific amount of the dragon blood in you. Even i had failed to do that because i didn't have the required amount."

Said Her father sadly. 

 

"Dad...  When is my coming of age?"

 

"It's When you reach the age of 10. But It doesn't mean that you're matured or anything. It just means that you are ready to dragonform. But don't get your hopes up. It's only depends on you luck."

 

"Don't worry dad.  I won't let you down. I promise to revive our clan to it's glorious states."

 

"Hmmmm... Like i told you, don't let it get to your head.  It just depends on your luck. I just wanted to tell you those stuffs, that's all for today you can go now."

 

"Ok dad. Let's lil bro" she turned towards donghae who was busy biting a chicken leg. 

 

"Awmkay... Lezgo emba" he answered with his mouth full.

 

"Haha... You're cute." said 

amber looking at her cute 

little brother.

Than Both of them went away

leaving nickhun all alone in the dining hall. 

 

"Lord is it ok for you not to tell her about it?" said grampa kim. Minhyuk was also there with him. 

 

"It's ok. I won't regret it. I wish i could give them my time and love, but it's for their sake that i have to act as a strict father.  Minhyuk i want you to look after them. If i'm gone."

 

"Lord please don't say like that.  I promise i'll protect them no matter what." said minhyuk, lowering his head. 

 

 

ONE YEAR LATER... 

 

"Keep it up all of you.  Don't fall behind and drag you teammates down."

On the mountain top children of different age was doing their daily exercises. Minhyuk was watching them from the sides.  But what caught his eyes was, Amber doing push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter