Be a magi?

Imortal World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV... 

 

*Aaargh...  Why do i have to do this? It's been a week...  And i can't even feel a thing... Damnit*

I was practicing my dragoneer chi absorbing techniques for a week after i failed my transformation. But i still can't feel any natural energy. 

*Haaah... Am i doing it wrongly?*

As i was busy with my thoughts...

 

"Hmm... Actually there's a problem With the way you are doing it."

 

"Aaaah!!! I told you not to do that" i screamed at granny liu when she came out of the ring. Well this is NOT her first time doing so. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"YOU!!??" I almost shouted when i saw her behind me when i was reading the chi manual that my father gave me. 

 

"yes me... Tsh... Why are you looking at me like that? Do i look like a ghost to you?...  Uh...  Well i AM one...  But you don't need to be scared of me."

 

"H_how did you get out of the ring? Don't scare me like that." i said holding my left chest. Also i was dumb founded...  *It was MY ring that i bonded with it using MY blood. I could get in and out when ever i want to but she shouldn't be.  So why is she here before me?*

 

"Hmmm... It seems the ring has malfunction problems hahaha" 

*GOSH.... Really? Is this the time to joke?* ←_←

 

"Tell me gramma liu... How did you get out?"

 

"Well... I was lonely in there after you left me. So i wished that i could get out. I tried many different ways to do it but all of it failed. At last i simply tried to willed it... Than boom i was out, but you didn't notice me as you were busy with your reading the manual. I waited, but it took you long enough to notice me so i spoke up." she said with a dorky grin. 

 

"Oh... Than That wasn't the ring's malfunction. Was it?"

 

"Hhahahahahahaha did you believe me just now? Hahahahaha...  It was a joke..." she started laughing like crazy. 

 

"Sssssh...  Don't make too much noise or my dad will hear you.  What would i tell him if he found you out?  So keep quite" 

 

"Hmmm... Your dad huh? So what lf he found out.  I can trash him like a child. I'm his ancestors after all."

 

"Really? TRASH him? His my dad old hag"

 

"Hey... I told you... "

 

"Yeah...Yeah...  You're not that old even if you're 2000 years old. Haah!!!...  Who's gonna believe that?" i gave her a smirk. 

 

"YOUUUU... " suddenly... 

 

"Young lord...  who are you talking to?" 

It was grampa kim.

 

"!  Uh..ummm....  Grampa kim i was just practicing my Moves and got hurt on my knees so i was shouting to Myself that's all. (go and hide somewhere gramma liu) " i wishpered at her. But she kept on standing there without moving. Head held high, telling me that she won't even budge. *This damn old hag*

 

"Really?  What happened? Let me see... Oh!" he came in and paused at the door looking at gramma liu's direction. Which made her smirk. 

 

"hehe...  So you finally notice me huh?  I am one of the liu ancses..... " but before she could finish grampa kim went towards her and grabbed the stick behind her, his hands going THROUGH her body.

 

"Young lord i'll be taking this... You should get some rest now. You can continue your practice tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT" with that he walked away shutting the door leaving my room. 

 

"Pfft... Hahahahahahahaha that's what you get for being concieted.  Hahahaha you should see the look on your face right now hahahaha" while i was laughing very hard while gramma liu was shaking with anger. Her face was already turned green. 

 

"Hummmph...  I don't care. Well good night. I thought about helping you a bit. but seeing you so confident, even more than your ancestor. I don't think you need my help." with that she vanished in thin air. 

 

"Wai... Aaaish...  That old hag.  She could have helped me before she started talking nonsense. Damnit!! "

 

It's been a week since that night. Everyday i was practically begging her to teach me how to do it. But she wouldn't come out no matter what. And i couldn't go in cuz i was busy since i couldn't sleep for hours like last time. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Thanks for coming out... I'm sorry i laughed at you that time." i said. 

 

"It's ok... I just wanted play that's all."

 

"I'm sorry gramma"

 

"Hey... I told you it's ok... And don't call me gramma. Anyway i just found out that we could talk through our mind. So let's do that from now on. No one will think that You're talking alone again. Since no one can see me in this state." she said sadly. I don't know why but it also made me sad. 

 

"It's ok gramma i'll talk to you as long as you talk to me."

 

"Nah... I also found out that i can't stay outside the ring for more than 2 hours. That's my limit."

 

"Ok... Than i'll talk to you for those 2 hours everyday."

 

"Hehe... You're such a sweet child. You know that?" she said while pinching my cheek. 

 

"Ok... About how you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter