SECRETS

Imortal World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's already have been months After the incident, all the childrens in the village stopped their practice for a while.  While the elders helped minhyuk and the older disciples rebuild their camp. And amber was also one of them.  She didn't neglect her duty as minhyuk's student.  She practice her martial arts in the early morning and helped them in the evening. Minhyuk was very proud of his disciple. But someone was more proud of amber than minhyuk, her father. 

 

The day when the dragon and the golden monk got into a fight.  Nickhun was also among the the warriors who came later to help minhyuk. He was so proud of amber when she didn't even flinch as she saw the two monsters. She was like a very brave warrior... At the same time he felt sorry for his daughter because he couldn't be a good father to her. This year she's going to test out for her first dragonform, and all he wished was that it wouldn't break his daughter's heart if she failed. 

 

One day... while amber was helping the elders in their work. She saw a fellow disciple lifting a heavy rock. But after lifting it, it seemed the rock's weight was too heavy for him, so amber went to him to help him.  While doing so, her finger got cut by the rock. It was the same finger where she wore the black ring. When the man saw that she was hurt he told her to go home for the day and to come back tomorrow. 

 

When amber reached her room, she went to take a bowl and some hot water to clean the wound. While doing so, she suddenly felt dizzy and she fainted. 

 

SOMEWHERE IN A BLACK SPACE... 

 

"Huh??? What is this place? I can clearly remember cleaning my wound in my room. So where am i?" Amber was muttering to herself looking around for some clues. When she saw nothing but blackness around her.  She sat down cross legged waiting for whatever it was that brought her here. When suddenly... 

 

"Hmmm... I knew you were a brave kid but not this clever. I saw you work hard day and night after you woke me up from my slumber" said a woman's voice. 

 

"W-who are you?  S-show yourself" said amber.  She was frightened when she heard the voice out of nowhere, all she saw was the blackness around her. 

 

"Haha... Don't be afraid kid, i can't harm you even if i want to." said the woman's voice.

 

"How can i trust you? And why did you brought me here?  What do you want?" asked amber. 

 

"Hmm...  You have nothing that i want from you. You're just a child. And i'm more than 2000 years old. You can trust me."

 

"No... If you want me to trust you,  than show yourself.....wait! What? 2000 years old?" said amber, surprised by the info. 

 

"Aish... You stubborn kid,  fine i'll show you. Close your eyes" the woman said. 

And amber did as she was told. All she could feel was a warm air around her. She could also see some flickering  bright light in front of her and it went dull after a few breath of time. 

 

"You can open them now." this time the voice was clearer than before. 

Hearing that she was allowed to open her eyes, she did it slowly, adjusting to her surrounding. There she saw a beautiful middle aged woman wearing a baby pink one piece. A wand on her left hand, red ribbon on her waist tying it around, her hair was pure black in colour, with long eye lashes and white skin well more appropriate to say she was pale, pointed nose, pink lips and a beautiful figure. She looked like she was at her twenties. It was an alluring sight as she was surrounded by white lights. If it was someone else they would have called it heaven,  but not amber. 

 

"So can you tell me why i'm here granny?" amber asked sarcastically. 

 

"You!!! I'm not than old yet" the woman rebuked, clearly unsatisfied with amber's behaviour. 

 

"Not that old??? You just said that you're already 2000 years old.  And you're telling me that you're not that old YET??? Look lady, just tell me the truth... You can't fool me. Where am i? How am i suppose to go out from here? And who are you?"

 

"What? It's true... I'm suppose to be dead by now i don't even know how i got here. And i'm a member of the great LIU clan. Uh... Although i forgot my name... And eventhough i failed my dragonform. I'm a level 9 grand earth magi and a high class sculptor." she answered smiling. 

 

"A L-level 9 grand magi and high class sculptor? A LIU clan's ancestor? Oh... By the way Liu clan is not as glorious as what you think grama liu. We have sunk in very deep." Amber said sadly...  Unknown to her, she has already started to open up to the woman. What she respects the most is strong people. 

 

"Hmm...  I know...  I've seen it in this past few months. And i also saw it coming...  The clan's next generations were very bad and selfish from my time. Oh...  How i wish i could go back to my time." the woman said heaving a long sigh.

 

"Hmmm... Anyway tell me how i can get out from here.  How did i even get here in the first place?" amber asked. 

 

"I don't know, eventhough i was here before you, i haven't tried to go out after i woke up. Hmm...  This is going to be a problem" she sat down to think tapping her her chin with her index finger. 

"Oh! I got it...  See if you still have your ring right now" she said suddenly. 

 

After looking at her fingers amber shook her head. 

"Hehe...  So it was a spiritual artifact huh...  I was stupid not to notice it when i was alive.  Anyway it's good for you." she told amber. 

 

"Huh?  Spiritual artifact? What's that? "

 

"Ughh...  Don't tell me you don't know what a spiritual Artifact is... It's an object which is made by fusing spiritual energy by the maker. They can be binded to one person at a time by using blood. The only way to unbind the artifact from the owner is to directly kill the owner or make him or her unbind it forcefully or willingly."

 

"Oh... Than i've binded it by mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter