SOOJUNG

Imortal World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The surrounding was as noisy as possible. The children's parents were also talking between them. Some showed off their Wealth, some showed off in their child's skill & knowledge. Amber just stood there in a corner quitely when minhyuk went to the hall for her registration... She heard that the fee was very high but all she could do was sigh.  

"Hi"
All of a sudden and young boy came to her. 

"uh... Hello"
She replied very shortly

"So... U here for the hall register? My name's Miller... & i'm from the migi empire. Let's be good friends." he extended his hand... 
Was this person for real? As amber thought this... She also extended her hand 

"uh... My name's amber liu. I'm from fenlai city of the holy empire. Nice to meet u bro"

"huh? Bro? I'm a girl... Anyway prefer to be called like that...hahaha" she scratched her nape.

"oh...sorry i didn't know..." amber also touched her nose out of Embarassment. 

"it's cool... You're from the holy empire? How long did u take to reach here? It's took me a year to travel here from.my empire... *sigh* u r so lucky dude" saying that she put an arm around amber who was a little shocked with the sudden jester.
As they were talking... A very beautiful girl with short hair came up to them...

"Hello... Are u both here for the register?" she asked.

"Yeah...we are... What's your name? I'm miller and she's amber"

"Oh! Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. My name is kimhan... U can call me kim. I'm from the warrior empire." 

"wow!! That's far... Well i'm from the migi empire... She from here itself. Nice to.meet you" she extended her hand.
Amber looked at miller and kimhan... She met some wierd guys in her first day in the capital city. But she was okay with them since they were frank. So they continued to talk until everyone quite down as the hall master came out with the register book and started the exam. Minhyuk came back and was a little shocked to see amber making friends already. After introducing themselves...

"phew... I wish u good luck bros... Hope to meet u both in the Accademy...bye" with that miller went away waving her hand towards them. kimhan also went back to her after wishing her luck... Although she seemed like a girl... She was boyish in her action. Amber was kinda happy meeting them.

"amber get ready... They'll call out the names of those who are gonna be tested today." said minhyuk

"mmm... Ok uncle"
With that... Both of of them went nearer to the platform. To hear the announcement... After a while the old man on top of the platform started to call out the names of the students one by one... The passed students came down with excited expressions and the failed students came down crying with snots covering their faces... After all they were still a  child. 

"Migi empire's Miller wang" the old man called out miller's name... Upon hearing the name the crowd started to wishper among themselves...

"Miller wang of the Migi empire? the THE WANG clan's miller wang?"  
"i heard they are the direct decendents.of the enchantress the migi empire's top magi"
"i heard they were powerful enough to go against any kingdom by themselves"
Hearing the talk of the people around her.. Amber was dumb founded... She never thought the one who talked with her was such an important person. But after a while she shrugged  off the feelings and concentrated on the platform. She saw Miller putting a hand on a stone pillar after that the stone plillar started emitting some red lights... The hall master came up... Read the stone meassurement and announced...

" high class Fire elemental... Special affinity...B ranked warior Passed" 
as soon as they heard this the crowd gasp together... And Miller ran down with her both hands on the air... Her caln's escorts were shouting hurah for her. 

"Uncle was it that good?" amber asked 

"Uh... Yeah... She's one of the most talented girl in this test. Hmm... I wonder how many young talents are in this group..." minhyuk looked around for a while 

"Kimhan jittaleela from the warrior empire" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter