THE RING

Imortal World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

"Lets go people... 1,2,3 up 1,2,3 down...

mentain your paces.  Yes...  that's it" 

On the early morning of cold winter day you could see a large no. of children... with different ages from 5 to 13... they were being monitored by their senior disciples while running uphills with squatting legs. after a few miniutes they came to a hold.  there was a vast plain area covered with snow. 

 

Minhyuk- "All of you come here. You can rest for 5 minutes and eat you breads, before you start your beathing excercise. Remember... you have to try your best to get stronger.  Because you won't get the privileges the Nobels will get. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl. you're all the same to me. i Don't care about your age difference. This is the rule of martial arts. So you should work hard to achieve your goals. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

 

All the students- "YES MASTER"

 

After saying a few things to the senior disciples minhyuk was walking towards to mountain cliff. He sat there for sometimes eating his bread for breakfast. Turning his head he looked with a loving smile towards a certain child.

 

minhyuk- "Amber just rest for a while will you?  you're so small but still work even harder than the older disciples. Come here, we haven't talked in a while.  From tomorrow i'll be coming to your house to teach you personally. I don't know what your father is thinking making a young girl like you to practice martial arts. Atleast he should have waited until you reach 8 right?"

 

Amber- "Master... its not because of my father. It's because i like practising martial arts a lot.  And i want to make my father proud." Amber was practising her kicks when she replied him back. 

 

Hearing her words minhyuk couldn't help but give a faint smile.  Than he stood up and walked towards the other disciples. 

 

Minhyuk- "Ok enough rest...  now stand up and start practising your breathing technique." Minhyuk started checking all the disciples.

 

After 10 Minutes~~

 

Minhyuk- "Stop...  now place yourself in push up position and stay the smae way for as long as you can...  the longer you stay the better for your qi meridian."

 

Almost at the same time all the students started to bent down and stayed in the push up poses. After a few breaths some younger children started to fall down flat on their face... some even got their snots on their faces. Seeing these minhyuk started to frown...  and only worsened when he saw some other older disciples doing the same. 

 

5 minutes later all the younger disciples aging from 5 to 10 started to fall down extremely exhausted. Only a few of them remained. Amber was one of them. seeing the determined look on her face minhyuk was nodding in satisfaction afterall she was only 5 years all.

 

After 5 more minutes Amber and some more senior disciples started to fall down...  they were in a very bad shape.  specially amber...  sweat was pouring out of her like water. But after a minute she sat up crossed legs and started to maditate.  Due to her dragoneer bloodline she was much stronger than her peers and was on par with some older children. And above that she worked extra hard for her father. 

 

When he saw amber's determined actions...  

 

Minhyuk- "Look at amber she's only 5 years old and she's already on par with the 13 year old kids. you all need to work hard like her. if you want to live carefree in the future you need to be strong... much stronger than everyone else.  As for me i'm only a level 8 martial artist...  above me there is still level 9 martial artist who are much stronger than me...  they will get the privileges to work for some big clan or stay as a royal bodyguard. they can get anything they want with just a sign.  And there is till SAINT level above level 9. OH how i wish i could meet one in my life. They are all as rare as blue heart grass (a very rare madicine herb). So try your best people...  work hard. Well...  thats all for today...  you can all go home"

 

All the disciples- "THANK YOU MASTER"

 

after that Amber discussed some things relating to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter