Dr. Myoui || MiChaeng

Untold Fairy tale
 
 

11:11

MYOUI MINA

Dear Myoui Mina

Hello, it’s me Son Chaeyoung. You must be wondering who the hell owned the name Chaeyoung who has audacity to write you a letter and take few minutes of your precious time for reading *chuckles* well, if you do read this but uhmn... I know you are busy dealing with your patients daily. I know there’s a lot of them who lined up to your office to get your prescription. In the town, there is no better Doctor than you, Ms. Myoui. A lot of patients in our center including me, myself, really wants to consult in your table, never mind the payment of checkups just to see you everyday.

Dr. Myoui, or Ms. Myoui as you prefer, since you told me to call you that last time—its me, Son Chaeyoung. Your patient whom got your compliment at the first day saying my dimple fits on my bubbly smile. Truth to be told, you are the very first woman to compliment me and literally, I got a mini heart attack that time. The way you smile after saying that I am cute is so precious. The reality is, word precious and almighty is still understatement to describe your smile, Doctor. I am amazed, frozen stuck at my place especially when you wear your stethoscope and lean into my face to make you hear my heart beat. Afraid that It might sound like a race track of equestrians, I tried so hard to calm in few seconds—I don’t know if I succeeded because you stayed there for mere seconds and smile afterwards.

When you’re done checking my heart, you proceeded to my eyes who shines naturally because of your beauty. Honestly. After such, you jot down something on the piece of your log papers and never told me what’s your thing. You never asked what do I feel right now—at the other side thankful that you didn’t since it’ll be awkward to say that I am getting infatuated by your beauty. I hope to see your face every day. I am looking forward for another day that my nurse will bring me to your desk for check ups.

It’s embarrassing to admit but I think I have a little crush on you, Ms. Myoui.

If you were my doctor, I will never mind having a rubber wrapped on my arms. I will never be afraid again to feel you blowing it and suffocating my muscle. I don’t understand how does a number 140 over 90 came out after inflating that balloon. I am saying it because I am afraid of that apparatus but the nurse keeps on doing that on me. I wouldn’t mind if it was you because even the surgery gets comfortable because of your smile. I like it. I hope you read this and feel how I am highly infatuated by you, my Dr. Myoui.

Love, Son Chaeyoung.

 

Dear Myoui Mina

Good day! It’s me again, Chaeyoung. I think you haven’t read my first email letter since I haven’t get any reply from you. Or maybe you were just so busy. Explainable enough since you’re a doctor. Just a friendly advice that you should check your emails often. ANYWAY, I just came out your desk before writing this. I AM STILL SHAKING. You are so gorgeous. Girl almighty. My Cinderella. You literally looked like a model who came out from the men’s magazine. You have light make up that fail to cover some of your beauty marks on face.

They are so cute!

I suddenly imagined myself sitting at your lap while counting those moles on your face using my lips. The one that will take away your tiredness when you got home by my cooking and will pet your first child—or second, third or twenty. I don’t mind having a lot of babies with you. Sigh. Badly, I need to be in that situation. I dream.

This day, my nurse informed me that you will be my specialist until the day that I will be out of the center. I am happy. Very. I will see your beauty everyday! What more is a blessing? I think you are my version of cannabis. Illegal or not, I don’t think I can stop myself from staring and loving your beauty, Ms. Myoui.

I think this letter will be short for today. Nurse said I should not tire myself but for me, writing this is like my vitamin D. I will start my day getting it done. Anyway, I should go. Thank you for your grace. I love you Doctor.

Love, Chaeyoung.

 

Dear Myoui Mina

I think you don’t really like checking your emails. Am I sending this to wrong account? I am checking the profile but it was really you. I want to write you a real letter but I don’t know your mailing address. I don’t have enough courage to ask you that when we’re vis-à-vis. I’m afraid you won’t understand my speaking tongues. Like this day. I don’t know what did I do but when you’re done squeezing my arm, you frowned. Did the numbers disappoints you? Did I gained weight so you never compliments me again? Dr. Myoui, I am doing everything to look prettier each day that we will be seeing each other. That prettiness that will help you realize that you should ‘only look at Chaeyoung.’ But this day, I think I fail. Even so, I still didn’t want to disappoint you so I did something that suddenly made you smile.

Did you like my kiss? I guess you did because you smiled at me. Even it didn’t last longer than five seconds, I think you still like it. I wonder if next time where will I kiss you to make your frown go. In lips? No. I guess that’s too much. I might scare you. My mother said that kiss on cheeks helps people to cheer up so I did.

I came out your office with a smile and the ethereal feeling of your cheeks still plays on my lips like crazy. No doubt, I love you. Doctor Myoui Mina, I am in love with you. I hope time will come that you will read any of these letters and will reply that you liked my kiss, that you love me too, that you want me to be the mother of your eldest child up to the youngest. Mina, that’s my dream now. Be your wife. Own your last name and say my precious words ‘I do’ to you. Well, why would I not work with that? I swear to look prettier. Everyday. For you. My love, Myoui.

I will tell my brother to buy me cosmetics. Do you like matt lipstick? Nudy red or girlish pink? I don’t know but I will try different color that will make you like me more. In dress, the hospital will never allow me to look y. I know it. And you too so I will just make you fall in me in my patient gown.

3:00pm

This afternoon, I wonder why I never seen you make your round in either your office or around the center. Out of curiosity, I asked some nurse and they said you had an emergency. I am afraid that because your Mom is sent on hospital, you might cry yourself alone so without the knowledge of my nurses, I sneak out the center. To follow you.

With the help of Doctor Hirai, your Japanese friend, I made it in your house. Finally. I know your mailing address. Your house is just simply as you are. I ask Dr. Hirai to walk me inside since the subdivision security knows her but she insisted that that’s too much for this free hitchhike.

I am desperate. For realest real. I didn’t know that Dr. Hirai will easily me inside when it was just a knife pointed at the lower part of her back. I mean, I am that desperate…

I came in your house and it was gorgeous. It smells like you.

The furnitures, the design and everything screams your elegance. I love it, I love you. Did you know my job before I came inside the center you were working on? It’s on surveiling job so I know what do I do to make watch every of your move.

Dr. Hirai came running and I bet she called on some reinforcement since I just pointed a knife on her. I was just kidding. She is funny for sure.

Before I was caught by my nurse, I exited your house with a successful eyes inside you. Dr. Myoui, look what you made me do.

Love, Chaeyoung.

 

Dear, Mina.

Hi it’s me. I bet you must’ve heard about my fleeing or even the play I did on Dr. Hirai. I hope I didn’t disappoint you. Anyway, I want to inform you that I liked the shape of you. Every. My eyes inside your house give me the best view of it. In your room, I didn’t know you have this girlish habit of spraying perfume on your bed before sleeping. I am in love with it. I think that’s the cutest side of you.

You were leaving before 8, based on my records and that’s like a default routine to you. You were well managed individual and I think that’s our difference hehe. I am a messy type of a person. I don’t usually organize myself since nannies are willing to do it for me.

All my TV monitors shows nothing but you. In every part of your house. Every time you’re in your bathroom, I can’t help a lip bite. Your body is the most beautiful masterpiece I have ever seen. I wonder how your parents did you perfectly. I can’t help but to squeeze my thighs every time your hands going down your part. Mina, I am going crazy. Very.

In kitchen, you often eat ordered foods since you can’t do it your own. Can’t you cook or you just don’t have time? Whatever is that, I swear to do it for you if I am your wife.

You have cute OCD when it comes to your clothes. They are all white and black and no other color. They are all neat and well ironed. I am doing it too with my uniform so I bet I will easily made that check list done.

You don’t have strong likings in beauty products since you only have few in here. Your vanity displays just a hair brush that you were using last before getting your car keys at the left corner of your coat rack. Mina that’s fine. I know you will like cosmetics when it was designed on me. You will love me wearing those. I swear.

I was busy reviewing your footages when a framed picture of you and the other blonde girl caught my attention. She was hugging you from behind and this is the first time since I’ve been confined on that center—I felt some willingness to kill a people. Mina, is she your girlfriend? Minatozaki Sana is the name? No. You didn’t know what more I can do. I am the only one who’s allowed to hug you, to touch you and to love you. Please only look at Chaeyoung. Only look at me.

Love, your lovely wife Chaeyoung.

Dear, Mina.

Hello. Today, you were out because I hear your phone call with that Minatozaki Sana. I am at relief to know that she is just your cousin. You will surely hate me if I kill your cousin. Besides, she is pretty too. Just like you so I guess I have no reason to kill her. It’s your day off so she asked you to come with her in your aunts house. I am sad. I think I will missed to see you displaying yourself in my surveillances. But, I will take this opportunity to kiss all the paths you took.

Yes, I sneak in your house again.

I lied when I say I was previously working on surveillance only. Well, just white lies. Translucent even since I am master in surveiling but my point of interest is to kill people. Don’t be mad at me Mina since I only kill bad people. I was so young when I first accidentally killed my dad. He was so stubborn so instead of pulling the trigger on my uncle, I pull it on him followed by my uncle. Did I mentioned accidentally? It was since they were just screaming to me to kill one another so I did. In fright correlation of anger. Second, I nearly became a victim of Mina. I put the dagger in his chest but I didn’t draw it. Mom did. So I killed him. People enjoyed using me to kill one another so I think I might charge them for good so In the age of 20, I am paid to kill bad people.

Would you still love me the same?

I hope, Mina.

Sneaking at your house, my heart beats fast when in your study room, I saw a paper that contains my profile. Beside my picture, there was a red sticker heart dated April 30, 2015. The first day we met but beside the heart there was a frowning doodled face dated February 10, 2016 the day that I fled from the center. Did I disappoint you? I’m afraid I did.

Taking my profile aside, I walked in your vanity. It was nice to see those things that I can only see in my monitor clearly, live. Your hair brush still contains few of your hairs. I pick it all and shove it in my plastics. It was 47 strands and I am so happy to have it.

Second, I was on your kitchen. I sat on your favorite spot on the table. I looked at my planted camera and it didn’t look really obvious. Maybe I was just really sleepy when I saw you looked at me and smiled. Maybe, a recorded hallucination?

I turned to your plates and see only two piece of plates, glass, utensils and others. Two? Seriously? Aren’t you expecting any visitor rather than Sana? I didn’t know you’re this loner. I take your spoon and kissed it multiple times and so is your plates. Yay I am really in love with you.

I hear the sound you make outside and my heart nearly went out my rib cage. In hurry, I hide behind your couch. It seems like you didn’t notice since you walked straight at your room. Like you were really really tired. I want to kiss you so bad. To hug you and take your tiredness away but all of those fury was gone when I hear another footstep entering your house. It was a girl.

I hear you asking her to get out but she didn’t listen.

My vision went blurry when she grabs your nape and put her lips on you.

Mina, I cried.

I can’t breathe. I can’t move. I am broken and paralyzed at my place.

I was just watching until you forced her out your personal space. I was still confused if it was real that our eyes met. You turned your gaze on her within a seconds so I guess you don’t really see me. I am crying and I bet I looked so weak so I will be very thankful if you don’t really see me that night.

Today, I am still broken. I don’t know why even while writing this, in front of me, happened the burial of the girl who kissed you. She is one of those bad people.

Love, Chaeyoung.

 
 

Department of Psychiatry
Head doctor, Myoui Mina.

Son Chaeyoung

My humble apologize to all the unreplied letter you effortly write down with passion and love for me your personal psychiatrist or your future wife as you prefer. Chaeyoung I am so happy to know that you did well on your initial rehabilitation and counseling. You did very well and you just made me glad. However I didn’t know that my presence in this asylum will make your behaviour problem went back in glimpse.

You are very special.

To be continued…