SaTzu || Formidable Rival

Untold Fairy tale
 
       “Zhou Tzuyu. 16 years old female with a strong built, y curves, pretty face with the fame. Her act and etiquette screams sophistication and wealth. She had this fine lined toned eleven shaped abs with a tan skin cool complex. Means she’s one of a kind y. Her smile is bubbly and so her personality. Her cheery voice and everything is perfect.” I narrated while showing Jihyo the pic of the 16 year old Chinese lady that I happen to know of. She leaned on my computer monitor narrowing her eye as if she really can see the abs through these pictures. I laugh at my insides but decided to just keep it like that. She faced me with an amuse stare and gulp on her coffee that she lately offer for me to keep. 

       “Is it really her looks back when she’s 16?” She asked. I let out a stuffed laugh puff off my cheeks and put my hand back on my computer mouse. It’s still cute right? 

       “Nothing changes actually,” I answered and closed the tab that shows her fore background. 

       “I can’t imagine that cute kid courted you once. I mean, what does she sees in you,” She said and I throw her my looks of disbelief. 

       “I pride my body and features ever since I’m young Park Jihyo. I have the beauty—” I tried reciting all my characteristics when she had cut me in one. 

       “Don’t you dare include brain.” She said and I just throw my empty tumbler at her. 

       “I’m smart myself,” I rolled an eye and tiredly puts my head plopped by my hands while strolling into my internet feeds. 

       “But Zhou Tzuyu is a catch right? Pretty, hot, y, cute, wealthy—” 

       “I hope you include something up your list of consideration,” I tiredly cut her. 

       “What?” 

       “I’m straight,” 

-- 

       “Sana can you get me a copy of this at the machine? At least 100copies.” The office superior told me and I bit on my lips hard as she puts a file of papers in my hand almost towering up to my head. 100 copies. Of these. I don’t remember applying as the copying facilitator right?! I’m an office woman myself! I just squeezed my eyes close and stomp on my feet as I waited the copying to finish. 

       “The boss!” One of the office mates hurriedly runs clearing the coast. Everyone starts to panic. Removing all their unnecessary things and trashes. I was awed by how short of a second the office became so clean and everyone starts to act like real officers they are. Really. I wanna applause everyone for 10seconds of hard work. I pulled off the batch of papers and smiled at myself as I made it completely organised. The office starts to get very silent and tensed when the door flung open revealing two of the man in black (They really looked like more of the matrix wearing some weird eyewear with them whispering something hellish on their micro mics and earphones) they walked clearing the way before this woman made her dramatic entrance. 

       Zhou Tzuyu. 27 years old. A grown up woman herself. The cold butted boss who has a huge hate about everything in the world. Raining the whole office with ‘you’re fire’ word making this battlefield unsafe for everyone. Her heel stopped spotting me at the same copying machine she’s always seeing me. I bet it’s really our faith to meet when I’m in copying business. I looked down pretend to get myself busy with these junks when my eyes literally went wide. Her kicks that previously on the marble ground is now at my towering papers making every piece of it flies dramatically in front of me. You didn’t know how much I wanted to cry blood seeing those. 

       “Oops. I tripped.” She said coldly as she stares down at my kneeling position, gathering the papers. 

       “What the—” 

       “No one is helping her is that clear? Make her organise this papers before 30minutes. If she didn’t make it, this whole department will be fired.” She said before turning about faced. I felt all of the eyes were now boring on me in nervousness. Yes. She’s Zhou Tzuyu. The boss.