Beauty and the Beast || ChaeYu

Untold Fairy tale
“If Tzuyu is Twice’s beauty then Chaeyoung is the Beast. A very dangerous one.”
 

Tags: WolfAu AlphaAndOmega #ChaeYu #Chaeyoung and #Tzuyu

Genre: TeenFiction Romance

Before reading this, be sure that you understand the foreword enough and so the description of the story. Thanks.

 


       chaos at the middle vociferous mob, trying to escape gripping hard on my wounded left arm. image is not actually me. it was her. i felt her fear before me. she screams out of her lungs for someone who can actually save her—her nightmare once again visited me.

       heavens gate won't open up, so is anyones helping hands—she was alone.

       tumbled through my mind, a smouldering ruins, fire and dead people, and the fearsome outcries of the monsters—beasts

       i heard her growled.

       i opened my eyes when the rational part of my brain waken me with the thought that this wasn't my dream—it was hers.

       i springs up my bed throwing the duvet aside of me, beads of cold sweats lining down my forehead as i run outside my room. my feet came pounding the solid asphalt as i run out the house going through the barn where i left her. getting some solid thing to use destroying the wooden planks nailed on each side of doors, i decided to pick up this hoe nearby.

         i hear her once again growled.

one—two and three hits, i get the outcome i'm looking for. the door is finally open.

         red feared pair of eyes shone at the shadow inside the barn together with the silver moon behind me. “chaeyoung," i called out making sure that she still knows me. breath quivering, growled and fear. i can feel them all.

         sounds of chains clashing and twisted metals, she tried breaking her restrains with the fear that i might hurt her. “its me. tzuyu.” i said slowly taking baby steps towards her. i could see a flicker of consciousness start to take over her when she calmed down for a bit.

         “don't come near me please,” out of breath, she pleaded.

         “let me take you home,”

         “you're crazy!!”

         “if you didn't come with me—yes i'll become one!” clearly at a loss, i hear her heave a sigh. her red eyes flicked towards me. i wonder what she saw. an overly obsessed mate or a prey that is freely offering herself to be eaten?

         “go home.” she breathed. “alone.”

         “but—” before i even finished my protests, chains that binding her body were broken and all i can see is the debris shone at the ground. she forcefully freed herself and lets out loud ululation signatures for herself being the alpha. the red mark on my neck suddenly burned making me jolts—surprised in the fiery sensation.

         like an echo, a howl from far away distance replied to her followed by numerous loud cries of her pack.

         i felt her looks at me. with a swift response, i found myself being caged at her embrace—pinned at the hay fodders, i grunted. feeling her tongue came contact with my neck up to my jawline, she stayed there. the pointed sharp pair of teeths are also felt by the scared me. “tzuyu. you need to listen to me,” she breathed on my face with her stong grip slowly loosening.

         “i see your nightmare,” i replied “i feel your fear. chaeyoung i want to help you through it.”

         she chuckled coldly at me. “i love you,” she whispered and cups my cheeks with her hairy rough huge hands. “i can do this alone. can you trust me?”

         satin skin of her face covered with unusual growth of grayish hair making her sideburns long but still, i can see the figure i loved. son chaeyoung is my everything. its just  disappointing to think that she don't need my presence in times like this.

         of course, she is an alpha. she have all the powers she could ask for. i'm only human. can't even reach their omegas why would she need me anyway? “o-okay,” i replied pulling her hands off my face. i made all intimacy disconnected and spaced myself away from her.

         “tzuyu.” she once again called out with worry, sensing foul emotion from me. i shook my head and fake a smile. i am thankful that she still have the human side. even she can't read what's on my mind, she can feel my self pity just looking at my eyes. “don't do this to yourself.”

         “i can't help it. what is it my role in you if i can't even help you get through it?”

         “i love you.” she breathed the three words i all needed to hear. my heart flutters at the sight of the beast her, luring me with her soft voice saying iloveyous. “i don't want you to be hurt so even fighting over this uncontrollably monster inside me, i'll do it for you,”

         “be safe chaeyoung. be safe my alpha.” i patted her cheeks although she is trying hard to give ample distance between us. like a hungry ware wolf, she sniffed on my hands up to my palm until she was kissing on it. adoring it just like the way i love.

         “go now,” she breathed and when i turn my body around her, she once again spoke “don't turn your back and head straight at your house,” i just heave a breathe and do what she just said.