Truth

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

Me and Mina got even closer to each other lately. We've been walking home together, eating lunch and even studyig together. It's like god is showing me heaven. Jennie's going easy on the "slave" contract so I can spend some more time with Mina. I'm really thankful to her that she's accepting Mina.

"Let's join the others for lunch today", I said to Mina and she nodded in agreement. We looked for my squad as I found them in a corner of the cantine. Weird, Jennie's not with them.

"Hey guys can we join for lunch?", I approached them with a big smile.

"hohoo you're here bro f course take a seat!", Jackson said and gave me a highfive. I turned my head to Irene.

"Hey where's Jennie by the way?"

Irene lowered her head and avoided eye contact. "Don't know", she said. Something's off I feel it but I don't dare to ask.

"I-I gotta go I still have something to do before class starts", she said and left the cantine. I wanted to fllowe her as a hand grabbed into mine. I turned back.

"O-oppa..I-I've something to talk about. Can we go somewhere alone?", Mina asked me with puppy eyes. Ugh how could I say no to those eyes?!

"Okay. Jackson, Minho we're leaving see you later then", I said and walked ut with Mina. We went into an empty classroom.

"So what's up?", I asked as my heart started to beat faster.

"You know I-...we've been spending so much time together and I kind of grew a like to you..if you know what I mean..", she softly said. I can't believe it. Does she reallly mean what I think she mean?

"Mina..ehm does that mea-"

"Yes oppa I like you." My heart skipped a beat. I can't belive it omfg SHE CONFESSED TO ME. I looked straight into her eyes as she looked away out of embarrassment.

"Mina you know..I also have always been loving you..so I'm really happy that you feel the same way", I said and reached out for her hand. She too my hand and we holded it tight. I pulled her into a hug.

"Please go out with me", I whispered into her ear.

"I'd love to", she whispered back.

We walked out of the room hand in hand.

"What's going on here?", Mina and I asked in confusion.

Many students gathered into small grups and started to talk about something and they all seem pretty excited.

"Hey bro there you are!", Minho came up running to us.

"Hey what's the matter here why is everyone so talkactive and excited all of sudden?", I asked him.

"It's about Jennie! She got into a fight and not just an ordinary but a 5vs1! And she got wounded. Me and Jackson are on ur way to the infirmary, come on", he said and started walking.

WHAT?! A 5VS1! IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND OR WHAT?!

We rushed to the infirmary and I opened the door. Jennie was laying on the bed with Irene on her side trying to treat her wounds.

"Jennie! What the hell did you think you're doing are out crazy?", I overhelmed her with questions.

"Calm dwn dude I'm fine as you can see", she answered.

Aish I can't belive this girl. Saying she's fine een tho she got some bruises and wounds on her face. I gave her a hug.

"Don't make me worry ever again", I said as she hugged me back.

"Sure", she smiled.

"You go first, class is ging to start soon", she said and I nodded my head.

"Yah you take a good rest here arasso?", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Aye aye", she said. I looked over to Mina and gave her a signal to go. She held into my hand and we walked out.

After school

I told Mina that I'd want to accompany Jennie home this time. After alll what happened it's gonna be the best for her not to be alone after school. As I waited I heard some students talking about the incident with Jennie and the group of girls during lunch.

"Yah you heard the transfer students started a fight again today!", the chubby one said.

"Really? Aish this girl is only making troube!", the girl said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter