END

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

I came back home after sending Jennie off to new zealand. Just as I walked into my room I felt empty and sad. She really left a big influence in my life. tomorrow will be a big day for me. Firstly, to realize that Jennie went back abroad, second, to speak with Mina. I really do like Mina but..my love for her isn't as strong as my love for Jennie. I feel really bad though. Why didn't I realized my feelings sooner? I could've protected Jennies feelings as well as Minas but I was too dumb. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

the next mornig

I woke up and did my morning routine. This night was one of the most terrible night ever. I first had a nightmare and I couldn't fall asleep afterwards. Aish I look so terrible, I thought after I washed myself. 

"Jaemin-ah breakfast is ready", my mother yelled.

"Yes, just a minute."

I dressed myself into my school uniform, went down for breakfast and left.

"See u mom"

So Jaemin. Today is the day u gotta speak heart to heart with Mina! Let's do it!

"Yah Jaemin! Did you hear?! Jennie transfered back to new zealand!", Jackson confronted me as soon as I arrived. Seems they all already know by now.

"Yeah I..I knew it. I just sended her off yesterday", I said.

"WHAT? Why didn't u tell us? We wanted to say goodbye to her too bro!", Minho said.

"I..I also just knew right before she boarded..I was just there in time", I confessed.

"Oh..s..sorry", they said.

"So you were the last one who saw her yesterday?", Irene said.

"mhm"

"Did you guys talk?"

"Pretty much yeah.."

"mhm", Irene nodded her head.

"Now..do what u think is the right thing to do", she added and left for class.

"Hää wtf is going on? Jaemin do u keep any secrets from us?!", Minho and Jackson said at the same time.

"No way now u guys go ahead, I'll catch up later", I said and looked for Mina. She must be here by now. As soon as I said that my eyes spotted her. She looks just as stunning as ever. 

"Good morning oppa", she greeted me with a smile.

"Hey mina", I said and treid to smile. My heart pounted like crazy. Don't smile to me like that mina I don't deserve it..

"Ehmm hey mina can we talk after school?", I asked. She looked into my eyes fro a long time as if she already know what I am going to talk about.

"Sure I'll wait for u behind the school", she answered and left with  smile.

after school

The time has come..now or never Jeamin! On my way to meet mina I ran into Irene.

"on ur way to her?", she asked. Oh my lord this girl is creepy af why does she know that?  I nodded.

"How did yo-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter