Rivalry

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennies pov:

It's been a week since I ordered Jaemin to serve me as a slave. He's doing a pretty good job up until now. He really didn't change at all did he? Sill the same pabo, clumsy Jaemin I used to play with. The only thing that changed was his radiation. He smiles much more often than bak then. He even got some friends. I smiled at the thought of him. He really grew up into a fine man. One thing that bothered me was Irene, a friend from his squad. Since she's really beautiful, like srsly she looks like a goddess, I was afraid that he'd a crush on her. But since I got to now her I instanly knew it's impossible for them to date each other. First Irene has no interest in dating yet and second Jaemin has another crush. Myoiu Mina. He never told me about it but he is s obviously to see trhough. Whenever she comes to greet us he'd turn all red and tries to act cool. Well whatever. It's not like I care right?.....right?

Your pov:

Me and Jennie arrived at school and were greeted by my..wait now it's our squad. I'm happy they accepted Jennie and I'm even more happy that Jennie fit in so perfectly. Irene and Jennie get along very well and now we're getting even more attention because we got the two "goddess" in our group. If the boys only knew how dominant and scary these two can be though. Me and Mina got a little bit closer to each other by the way. Recently she comes over to us more often to say hello or to have some small talk. Not that I don't like it, I'm happy af but it seems so different xD.

Suddenly a group of three guys approached us and went straight to Jennie. Uh oh that doesn't look god at all.

"Yah you're the girl that dumped my brother right?", one f them said while the other folded their arms. Oh yeah now that I think about it, me and Jennie went for some Ice cream (which I had to pay of course) after school. When I came out with Ice cream Jennie talked to a guy and he ran away. I didn't ask anything cuz I thought it's normal already. Jennie is quite famous and loved by boys and girls.

"So what?", she said and gave them a fierce glare.

"Do you know how much my brother worked on his confession? He confessed to you like 5 times already and yu dump him everytime! Don't you have a heart?!", he said and the other two agreed. Wow he's reaising his voice after a girl, what a . Jackson and Minho went behind Jennie to show them their protection squad. Jennie kindly rejected the offer.

"I can handle this alone thanks", she said to Minh and Jackson.

"So you three s now listen. Your so called hardworking brother stalked me a ver long time. I even said him he's bothering me but he didn't stop. And confession? HAH confession my . Do you really think I'd accept a stalker and someone I don't even know? He never asked me out on date, he never said he wants to get t know me and just wanted to go out with me and that's 5 times! Do you get what I mean? And on top of that he's a loser, I'm not the first one he confessed to", Jennie said and pulled Irene to her, "she was the first victim."

"You little-" that guy wanted to push Jennie but I was faster. I grabbed his arm as strong as I could he groaned ut of pain. Everyone looked at me.

"This is a warning. Leave and We'll forget about everything that happened", I said grave and let go f his arm.

"Tzz, let's go guys", he said and the left.

"Whuuu that was close", Jackson sighed followed by Minho.

"Yah you really went a bit too far this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter