Tears

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennies pov:

As I waited for Jaemin to pick me up for school and drank some coffee. It's time to come up with a plan. Yesterdays incident between Jaemin and Mina was a clear sign for me to take action. I must start to defence Jaemin befor it's too late. If she really thinks she's good enough to be his girlfriend she's gonna proof it to me first. But this girl is moving so damn fast srsly it hasn't been a month since I trasnfered here and she's getting on my nerves already.

How about I'm giving Jaemin more work so he doesn't have the time to flirt in first place? In that time I could observe her and maybe Irene unnie knows more about her too. Yeah that should work. Just right after I completed thinking abut my plan Jaemin arrived and we went to school. On our way I gave him some tasks he should do for this week. Something like homework, watching over my dog (and my dog is hella precious t me so he better nt leave him out of his sight for even ne second), doing some housework, walking me home, carrying my books and more. Yeah it's kind of cruddy of me to order him around like that but hey it's all for him in first place right?

After we arrived we were greeted by our squad as usual. I waved at them and pulled Irene unnie with me.

"Sorry guys I gotta talk to her", I said and tppk her with me behind the school.

"What's up Jennie why so stressed early in the morning?", Irene asked.

"Look I've gotta protect Jaemin from Mina. I've no idea what kind of girl she is and if she's only using him for money or not so I've gotta observe her and I need some information about that girl. Do yu know something about her unnie?".

"Protecting Jaemin? HAHAHAHAHAHA how cute", Irene unnie laughed off her .

"Yah I'm serious",  I said.

"Yeah yeah okay I'm sorry xD. Well Myoui Mina..she's a grade below me and in your class. Hmm she made quite an appearance at the entrance ceremony. Well she's beautiful indeed and many boys fell for her. She's also from a wealthy family so using Jeamin for his money would be out of option. I've heard no rumours of her and she seems to have a good image." Irene unnie said.

"Hmm well okay I'm still gonna observe her just to make sure".

After that I've been observing her the whole week. I've been watching her the whole time in classes, while eating lunch, while P.E and so on. Even when we're going home I had my eye on her. Damn this girl seems clean. Wait what? Why am I so upset about it? I should be happy that such a pretty and nice girl likes Jaemin. But why am I feeling so weird.

I went home and contacted Jeamin to come over. It didn't take long and someone knocked at the door.

"Hey air head come in", I said and opened the door for him.

"Thanks,EH he I'm not an airhead! So what did you want to talk about?", Jaemin asked.

"Look I know that you have a crush on Mina so I want yu to know that I accept her."

"Woah-wai-wait what? I-I don't have a-"

"Jaemin. You're so easy to look through", I cutted him off.

"W-well okay I kind of have a crush on her. And what do you mean with -I accept her-?", he asked.

"WHAT?! You observed her?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IT'S NONE OF YUR BUISNESS", he yelled.

"YAH calm your I did it for you and I didn't harm her or broke into her house or something like that. I just loked at her more than usual nothing more. You know what I think abut love right? Girls can be dangerous. They can ruin your life so easily. You know what I went trhough. I did it for you Jaemin."

"Y-eah sorry for yelling at you, I overdid it."

"No I'm sorry too I think I'm getting overprotective but I just wanted the best for my buddy after all", I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"So what do you even like about her? Cmon tell me", I asked.

"Eh ehm well you know 1st she is hella pretty and 2nd she is so kind. I mean she wouldn't even harm an ant. And everything she does seems so graceful and deliberated. And ughh her smile her gummy smile IS LIFE."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter