Slave

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You'll pay for not recognizing me on the first day

Your pov:

That's what she whispered into my ear as she hugged me. She then let go and gave me a smile. I smiled back awkwardly.

"Isn't it good Jaemin? You always told me how much you missed her", my mother said. I blushed so hard like srsly why did she have to mention that now and here?! It's true that I missed her but I moved on and made new friends. After leaving so cowardly she's shwing up again after so many years?

"Now now why don't we sit down and eat?", my father said and accompanied the Kims to their seats. As we ate I didn't say a word while Jennie and our parents talk like nothing happened.

"So how are you doing Jennie?", my mother asked her.

"I'm doing fine Mrs. Park thank you. New Zealand is wonderful and I enjoyed growing up in a different culture but I did miss Korea really much so I'm happy that we could move back here", she answered happily. Wow she never smiled in school but here? Is she putting on a mask or what?

"That's good to hear and more importanly is that you tranfered in the same school as our Jaemin right?", my mother gave me a big smile.

"EE-ehm Y-y-yeah", I said.

"Were you surprised when you saw her again out of nowhere?" Mr. Kim asked me. WTF is he serious of course everyone would be surprised!

"Yeah I was really shocked to see her again", I answered. I took a small glance at Jennie and saw how malicious she smiled at me. Damn what have I gotten myself into again?

After dinner Jennie approached me and asked if we could go up to my room because she was sure we have a lot to catch up with each other. Before I could say anything our parents alredy agreed with her idea. We walked up the stairs and I had an unwell feeling. She won't beat me up to hell right?, I thought for myself. As we arrived in my room she sat on my bed and smirked at me. I quickly looked away not knowing what to do.

"So you were surprised?", she asked.

"Of course, who wouldn't?", I answered.

"Not recognizing your very first friend nd even ignoring her, that's how you treat your friend?", she said.

"I-I wans't sure if it really was you. I mean you seem so differentnow..", I said.

"Look who's talking. Of course people change with time. Puberty hit you hard Jaemin. Your were always smaller than me but look at you now", she stood up and walked towards me to compare our heights. She came so close that our noses almost touched. I wanted to look away but my body wouldn't listen to me at all. She then took a step back and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. What's with this feeling? I took a closer look at her. Puberty hit her hard too. She has always been cute and pretty but she grew into a really beautiful girl. No wonder all boys still like her even tho she's a to them. I didn't realize that I've been staring at her the whole time.

"Do you like what you see?", she said and smirked at me.

"Eh what no..ehm I mean eh..", I stuttered.

"You know, you still have to pay for not recognizing me."

"Eh? Why?", I said.

"Because I was hurt", she simply said. She's hurt? wtf

"Then how?", I asked.

"With your body obviously."

"WHAT?!", I yelled.

"Chill it was just a joke", she laughed at my reaction. I stood there, speechless.

"Be my slave".

"S-slave?"

"Yeah you have to do everything I want for some time if not, I'm going to make your life to hell", she said.

"That's a joke right I mean how can you make my life to hell?"

"Wanna try?", she said evily.

Somehow I felt like she's serious. And yeah I now know that she's hurt. Maybe I should agree I mean she'd probably just want me to do her homework or something like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter