How it began

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me apologize for any grammar mistakes first xD English is not m mother language but I tried my best. Enjo the 1st chapter!

 

 

 

 

 

Your pov:

There is not one single proof that life is all about seriousness right? That's my life motto. First, hello guys my name is Park Jaemin. Hmm how should I describe myself? I'm a cheerful and lively young man. I like to make jokes and laugh a lot but I can keep my calm when it's needed. Seems like a fun person to be with right? But there were times I wasn't cheerful and lively at all. My childhood. Ever since I was young my parents were overprotective. As an only child it's kind of understandable right? They were so worried over my well-being and safety that they hired a privat tutor so I didn't need to go outside for school. I basically spend many years inside our house. Even though I was only a child I always tried to understand my parents, that they were worried about me and that everything they did was for me but to be honest I got really lonely and that's why I never smiled often. Until that one girl came into my life. I still remember every detail clearly as if it was yesterday.

On my daily basics I sat near the window watching other kids playing outside. I felt jealous whenever I see them laugh together. But as I watched for some time I spotted a huge crowd of girls around one single girl. "Seems like a mobbing circle", I thought for myself. And I was right. She got her hair pulled , her toys broken and she got pushed. After that the other girls were satisfied and ran away laughing. "That's so cruel". Right then she looked up and our eyes met. I was so surprised that I quickly hide myself. After I realized how cowardly my behaviour was, I went down and looked for her. She was still standing there with her head hanging down. I gathered all my courage and approached her. "You okay?", I asked. She suddenly broke down into tears. I rememberd how my mother would always hug me whenever I cried so I did the same to her. "Jaemin-ah what are you doing?", I heard my mothers voice. I didn't know why but I just said: "Mom this is a friend of mine can she stay for dinner?". That's how we met. We talked together and quickly became close to each other. I found out that she got bullied because the girls thought she was dating a guys they all liked. But she said that she doesn't even liked him, it's just he always tried to approach her so maybe that's why the others misunderstood. Well before she could explained it the others already too action tho. After that day she would always come over to play with me. Her house was not far away for mine so we are basically neighbours. She was my very first friend I've ever made. Her name?

Jennie. Jennie Kim.

But my happiness didn't last long. One day she told me that she's moving to new zealand . And what made me more angry and disappointed was that you left on the same day you told it to me. Just like that my best- and only friend disappeared. Weeks have passed and my parents noticed my loneliness. They decided to send me into a public school so I can forget about Jennie and make some new friends which actually worked. After I got used to it I opened myself up and slowly I changed to the one I am today. I still couldn't forget about Jennie tho.

I mean how can you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?

Timeskip 8 years later

That's how it was. Now I'm 18 ears old and happy with my life as it is. I made many new friends and I got a crush. Myoui Mina. She is a freshman and Japanese. I fell in love with her when I saw her helping an older woman carry bags on the street. And later I found out that she has been helping that woman out from time to time. Not only pretty but kind too. We gt close to each other because Mina is friends with Jisoo, someone from my squad. So you see I really enjoy my life right now. Until...

We were sitting in class and waited for the teacher.

"Man I want to go home", Jackson whined.

"Yahh you're not the only one", Minho added.

"Shut up the both of you it's tiring enough without you saying that", Irene said.

Then the teacher came in and we all went silence.

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter