Hidden feelings

Childhood friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

Soaked in rain I arrived at a house and knocked at the door. A tiny familiar preson opened it and got surprised.

"Jaemin? Omg your clothes are drenched in rain just what the hell happened? Come in", Irene said and moved backwards for me to enter. She gave me a towel to dry myself and got me some clothes from her father. I went to the toilet and changed myself into her dads clothes. I came out and sat on the couch when Irene gave me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks", I mubled.

"No worries. So what happened? Has it something to do with Mina...or....Jennie?", she asked me carefully.

"So I assume you already know about Jennies feelings?", I said.

"Hmh yeah for quite a while now."

I leaned backwards and made myself comfortable. Not knowing what to say I looked at Irene and smiled bitterly.

"Jaemin..I can see it. You're actually really happy that Jennie loves you don't you?"

My smile faded. Am I happy? Yeah somehow I feel really happy but then Mina came into my mind.

"I..I am happy but..I already have Mina and..and I love her", I said.

"Jaemin..let me explain to you something. Love is not what you mean it is. For me there are 3 steps of love. First you have a crush on a person. For example you're attracted to her. Then comes the liking. You're growing a feel of liking, of wanting to be with that person more and more. After that comes love. Love is to put that persons priorities before your own. To share happiness and sadness together. And to be honest...I think you don't love Mina Jaemin..you had a crush on her and you may like her but your feelings for her isn't love. The way you're looking at Mina and Jennie are way too different. You may treat Mina as your girlfriend physically but inwardly you want to do the same to Jennie don't you?", Irene said looking straight into my eyes.

My internal wants to treat Jennie as my beloved one..? I sighed. I'm so confused..I don't want to hurt Mina either. Finally I got to be her boyfriend and now..I don't want to? What the actual hell is wrong with me.

"You know..I don't want to get involved but...Jennie held back her own feelings to get you your happiness. Whenever I ask her if she's okay she'd always say "I'm happy as long as he is" but I knew she couldn't hold that long because it'd only hurt her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter