oo5

White Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was oblivious, she didn’t know that there was him who watching everything. He stood at the door watching at her eating while resting on the table while a book on the other hand. Smiling from the door looking at her being hardworking, it’s just melted his heart somehow. 

He quietly walked towards her and sat next to her, resting his head on the table too as well while facing her before pulling the book down to make her focused on him only. She was shocked but smiled before putting it away along with her food.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have lunch to eat, especially with your friends,” she said while avoiding his gaze but he still looks at her, caressing her cheek and replied, “Why must I eat while worrying you are not eating with me, even with sandwiches but without proper meal?”

That make her in shocked that he knew everything, until she didn’t spoke any words. Awkward silence has been filled in the room, except the heart beat beating at the same pace in the room. Slowly and gently, Wonho leans towards her until their faces left a few inches’ difference and peck her lips continuously before kissing her lips tenderly. 

She who was slightly taken aback of the peck but closed her eyes, knowing he will do something more. 

A kiss that expressed the love, a kiss that she dreamt to have it and a kiss just like in a fairy tale.

Everything around them make them feel like it was only left both in the world and the time stopped for them. The universe of their unspoken words and love but been shared by the kiss, but none of them confessed truthfully of their feeling towards each other.

He pulled back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter