oo4

White Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat down on the floor while she gets the drinks, apologized about the cramped space that wasn’t reach his rich expectation. Without any hesitation, he offered her to stay with him and his single mom but she rejected as worried if she was bothering both of them especially she can’t get used to it of the new surroundings.

Especially on the riches side, she can’t accept it even though it was very kind of him offering. To him, he won’t accept anymore no from her as he stood up, finding her two big luggage and called the chauffer up to help him.

No matter how many times she tried to stop him, she was locked outside her own house while both of the guy inside packed almost everything she had and walked out once after they were done. Furious she was, she hit him on his chest badly that the chauffer decided to take the luggage down first.

The painful feeling from her punches yet he stopped her hands which was still trying to break free and wanting to hit more. He pulled her closely and captured her furious lips without moving while she make few sound and tried pushing him away. 

He didn’t move nor want to pull away, he can tell when she stop moving and the grip on her hand had been cooled down. She decided to kiss him back, feeling melted under his embrace and kiss. Both of them pulled away while feeling embarrassed, the facts that

it was second time both of them kissed on the lips.

They quietly headed to the pension where he stayed and without even saying a single word in the car after the kiss. The entrance was waited by his mother along with the maid who assistance her around the house.

Afraid to go out the car when Wonho opened for her and grabbed her hand, introducing her to his mother while the maid and chauffer helped the luggage to the empty room on the ground floor.

Three of them looking at each other quietly before he could break the awkward silent between the two ladies.

Three of them sat down in the living room as the mother break the silent by asking her a question. “Where is your family and what is your status?” she asked which made Jinah really uncomfortable. Wonho just signal his mom about it of her question which make her self-slapped and apologized straightaway. 

But instead, Jinah decided to tell about it since this was the first time she could able to break it and tell her life story. His mother quietly listened to the story by how her mother left her when she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter