oo3

White Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, things has changed overnight. During lunch time, everyone suddenly come up to her and apologized about yesterday especially her locker. They each of them bought expensive items to let her forgive them, as well as cleaned her locker.

She was shocked that all of the items are quite branded and personal bought by the students in order to exchange for the apology.

Pencil case, bag, towel and even few new books like notebooks and story books that were limited edition as the rarest one too.

She smiled as she rejected the gifts and instead, she forgiven them without the gift but the girls insisted and walked away from her as they went for their lunch.

Shaking her head as she put all the small gift and stuff into the new bag while carrying to her locker which has been polished like real brand new. She opened up to see neat books being arranged and few paper notes, except one single rose.

She kept the branded items in the locker and carried her old stuff instead as she heads back to class quietly. Even during the last period, everyone stared at her as they felt guilty after a day worsen,

especially a girl like her who kept quiet in the school with no trouble but a top student. 

Just when she was about to turn her head to stop them staring, the bell just rang and all of the students had run out of the class before even the lecturer knowing. When everyone went home, she decided to stay back in the library quietly at night to self-study for the final year examination.

Not even him whom didn’t know anything,

pondering while lying on the bed with uncomfortable feeling until the lightning just strike. He forgotten to ask for her number until he realised that she wasn’t holding onto one, nor have a friend in school to chat with. 

He grabbed his coat as he brings extra in his bag along with an umbrella before heading out to the mall, as he gets a matching phone with her as well as a phone sim to call each other. For the first time he smiled in public with the proud feeling in himself. 

The first gift he bought was the one that at least everyone had, but the thing is that where is she and where she stayed. His intuition told him to go back to the school, he called his chauffeur immediately to send him to school due of the heavy rain.

While the other side in school, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter