oo1

White Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It isn’t long after a few years from the accident, but it’s long for him to miss her all the time. Every day to be exact, every hours and every minutes. He wished he would be the one take over the car crash instead of her, he wished none of this happened but yet it was way too late the more he thinks and time goes by.

-

Back to the day before any accident occurred or anything, back to the few years back when they were still in their university, few months before graduation, few weeks before they were officially together and lastly, few days before they started talking.

It was one fine day for a typically students in Korea, more of like waking up and getting ready to school but not for him, a rebellious student in the school have make both principal and teachers wondering in thought of why and how did he even ended in this school.

Just normal for him to be late for class yet score A in class, not to mention top 2, only one person he can never ever beat.

Kim Jinah,

a scholarship student who doesn’t come from the well-off family or maybe she doesn’t have one.

She isn’t like other students or typically girls who dress up and wear make up to school every day. Who have time for that and who have money for that, with such thought she had while struggling with her works, school and handling those loan shark that her late parent owed them. Just a few more thousands and she will be free.

Unlike Wonho, she has a pure heart that everyone would love to have. Despite her worn out look, her beautiful heart which make every girls jealous but doesn’t make the boys swoon on her. Probably they are just looking for girls for their look and body.

Normal lecture and normal students to sleep or maybe waiting for the time to have lunch, it wasn’t easy to survive school because of the tuition fees and sort plus her scholarship wasn’t enough to cover up.

Unlike him who come from very rich family with full of love at home but yet rejecting them because he knows it’s all a lie, all an act. In fact, for business occasion.

Even those girls who threw their body on him, he didn’t even touch one of them or interested in them. Pity but the real truth. He broke many engagements that his parent matches him up with the other business and girls, he is more interested to true love and a girl who love for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter