oo2

White Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naturally and unknowingly, he opened the café door and entered while walking toward the counter where she was in charge for cashiering at the moment. For once, his heart beating faster. Was it nervous or scared? His thought at the moment before the girl look up to ask for the order.

“Can I take your-“ she stopped half way when she realise who was exactly in front of her. She realised the one that no one knew where or what she works as, was the unexpected and the least person she was expecting to let the person know. Too bad it was too late now.

His shuttering words that trying to order a drinks had make him look like an idiot now but she was trying to hide her laughter due of the sudden shuttered. In no time, his drink has been made while paying her, he walked away while murmuring to himself and mentally slapping himself of what he has done.

Among all the seat in the café, he chooses a seat that directly facing the counter and able to see the cashier. Unknowingly that he was staring at her while drinking super slowly. He stayed, until the closing where all the workers in the café have left and leaving her alone.

A soft sigh let out from as she thought, just a normal and typical closing she always do, more of always leaving her alone while taking advantage of it. Yet, he didn’t still leave but quietly helped her by carrying the heaviest garbage out while she carried the boxes out.

It’s too sudden but she decided to just quietly do by her own as she softly thanked him.

Some hours just pass by as she finished cleaning and tidying up the place, she finally takes off the apron and clocked out the work. Walking out the store as quietly waiting for him to leave too and locked the café. Both of them didn’t still talked, but quietly walk while one at the front and the other at the back.

Only the sound of the wind can be heard between them. Only the sound of their breathing can be heard, meanwhile as they waited at the bus stop. It’s really unusual for him to be at the bus stop, so does her thought for him but he chooses to be her side, quietly. Hesitation can be felt among them but instead, the girl takes the first move.

“Why... are you here? mean, don’t you have somet-,” before she could even have finished her sentence, the latter suddenly pulled her close to him and captured her little pale lips.

The shocked feeling that grew in her heart, the butterflies that moving in her stomach but it was unexpected. She didn’t kiss back nor move except with her eyes wide open. He pulled the kiss back after a while and whisper an apology to her.

With another sudden hugs for her before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter