Chapter Two

Are you the one?

So now I'm stuck with Onew in detention. Aagh! Why did he have to steal chicken? And WHY chicken? Anyway, this is also my chance to confront him, now that it's just me and him here...

Me: If you haven't tripped me I wouldn't have been here!

Onew: Well you should have been more careful!

Me: How could I be careful if you came running like a lunatic towards the bus and didn't look where you're going?!

Onew: Well... -lowers head- 

 

I see that Onew is NOT good with confrontations... I let myself cool down a bit and talked to him again after a few minutes.

Me: So, you are Onew?

Onew: Ye---yeah... What about you?

Me: Kim Myung-Hee imnida. What year are you in now?

Onew: I'm at the senior year... And you?

 

WHAAAAAAT?! This guy's a senior? I don't believe this! I actually THOUGHT that he was YOUNGER than me! I'll DIE if I tell him I'm just a sophomore!! Otoke?

Me: I'm a sophomore....?

Onew: What? And with an attitude like that? Hahaha. You are actually my dongsaeng!

Me: Ehehe... Ehe... -gulps- So, mianhe, Onew...ssi? I REALLY thought that you...

Onew: are younger? Ah, that happens to me everytime. Don't worry, I won't take it personally! And you're right, It IS my fault, so I should be the one saying sorry... Mianhe, Myung-Hee! -gives cute puppy eyes-

 

Wh-what's this? He's SOOOOO cute! I want to... pinch him or somethin'... What? Snap out of it Myung-Hee! He's not cute! SNAP OUT OF IT, SNAP OUT OF IT!

Me: -slaps self involuntarily- Aaagh!

Onew: Is anything wrong, Myung-Hee? Why are you slapping yourself?

Me: What? Who? Me? Ah, no reason, no reason. AT ALL. I don't even remember why! Yes I do! Waah, you know what? I'm FINE! Fine, fine, fine....

Onew: Hahaha. you're funny Myung-Hee. -pinches Myung-hee's cheeks- I'm actually starting to like you! Hahaha!

Me: Eh? Like me? -turns head-

Onew: Oh mianhe, I didn't know you'd feel... weird? I'm saying it in like... I like you in a friendly way... -blushes-

Me: Huh? Oh.. Oh, okay...

What was I thinking? Babo Myung-hee! BABO!

Onew: Anyway, instead of calling me Onew ssi, maybe you can call me... -whispers something in Myung-Hee's ears-

Me: Eh?? Why that?

 

 

 

Guess what he likes for Myung-Hee to call him! They're really starting to like each other, huh?

Comment and Subscribe ! No silent readers... please!