Chapter One

Are you the one?
Just another ordinary day today I guess. Nothing exciting ever happens to me anyway. I'm just an ordinary, airheaded, lonely, sophomore schoolgirl. 

I run to the bus stop and wait for the school bus. I hope that I'm on time. It's the first day of school today and I want a perfect attendance record, tardiness is no exception. Whoops! Here is the school bus.

I walked to the bus but unluckily a weird boy, running towards the bus, TRIPPED ME. TRIPPED ME!!!!! So guess what? Yep. I freakin' missed the school bus! Oooh that boy is gonna pay when I see him at school today!!! Whether he's an elementary student or a freshman or older than me, I'll get revenge! Now I'll never get to school on time, thanks to that clumsy boy.

I just simply jogged to school, making me the LAST student to be on school, making me MISS a subject, and making me GO to the principal's office! I walk to the office, while I hear insults and gossips about me, which probably came from the mean girls at school, which seems to know EVERYTHING that happens at the school. Even my friends were talking at my back, saying bad stuff about me! That's what I have learned in this world, never trust ANYONE. May it be your friends, parents, teachers, everyone, DON'T trust them.

-Principal's office-

Principal Jung: Miss Kim, please sit over there.

I did as I was told, and sat next to a weird boy. Wait a minute...! This is... This is... The boy that tripped me! What's going on now? I was just about to open my mouth and talk to this boy, but Principal Jung suddenly interrupted.

Principal Jung: Miss Kim, can you please kindly state your reason on why you are tardy, and on the first day of school?

Me: Well, Mrs. Jung, I was just ABOUT to GO in THE school bus, BUT this weird BOOOY suddenly TRIPPED me and I FELL over AND missed the BUS!

I directly looked at the boy while I was talking, and I just realized that he was... actually... QUITE, just QUITE... handsome, not weird.

Pricipal Jung: Hmmmm... sounds.... fair enough... And who might this strange boy be?

I pointed at the boy, and the boy, absent-mindedly, turned to me and said

Boy: Huh? Oh, heyyyy! You... You're the one whom I tripped a while ago! Sorry about that...

Me: And why is HE here?

Principal Jung: Well, he stole a piece of chicken at the cafeteria...

Me: Chicken? Wh-who is he anyway?

Boy: I'm... Lee JinKi... Onew for short...

Principal Jung: He's a transfer student.

Me: And he stole chicken?

Onew: Yes I did.

Principal Jung: and YOU TWO are in for detention!

Onew and me: WHAT?!

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER!! Haha.

Liked this chappie? Hope you comment and subscribe !