Chapter Four

Are you the one?

-bell rings-

Principal Jung: Lee JinKi and Kim Myung-Hee, detention is over for you two. You may now resume your classes.

Me and Onew: Arasso, Principal Jung~

 

OhmyGod. What am I feeling? Is this real? I am Lee JinKi's girlfriend? What, quit it, Myung-Hee! This is not real! I am his PRETEND girlfriend... just pretend...

 

-You and onew walk through the corridors-

Onew: So, have you made up your mind on being my girlfriend?

You: Shush! I don't wanna be known as the girl who had a boyfriend who is a transfer student on the FIRST day of school!

Onew: You're really funny and cute, you know that Myung Hee? Kekeke. Wait, so does that mean you...

You: Aish... What else can I do? It's the only way I can help you with your love OR life or... whatever...

Onew: Yes! Thank you Myung-Hee! -shakes your hand constantly-

You: Umm, ok Onew... oppa? I should go to my classes now...

Onew: Ne, Myung-Hee! -winks-

 

-Cooking class-

Mr. Lee: ...and Kim Myung-Hee, you will be paired with Lee Taemin. You may now begin.

Whaaaat? I got paired with the BIGGEST nerd in school?! Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it, I guess...

Lee Taemin: Annyeong Haseyo... Taemin-imnida! -bows to the ground-

You: Annyeong Haseyo. Kim Myung-Hee imnida... -bows head-

Taemin: Then... -blushes- shall we start?

You: Ne~!

 

 

Hope you liked this chappie! I'm having writer's block @.@ Anybody do you have any ideas on what's gonna happen next? Need help here!

Please comment and Subscribe! Thank you