Chapter Eight

Are you the one?

Your POV

I dragged Taemin by the hand to my favorite coffee shop, Handel and Gretel. I decided that I should talk to him about this Jonghyun guy...

You: -hits table with two hands- Yah, how did you get in this mess, Taemin?! Did you know I was so worried about you? Huh?

Taemin: -bites lips- Mianhe, Myung-Hee... But you've got to listen... Jonghyun... is... always bullying me...

You: What?! Then why don't you report him to Principal Jung?

Taemin: There's a reason, Myung-Hee...

You: -snorts- What is it?

Waiter: Ummm... Ma'am, Sir, We got a couple special for today! Buy 2 for the price of one!

You: What?

Waiter: You see, ma'am, Valentines is approaching, so we offer this to couples like you!

Taemin: We're not...

You: I think you've got it wrong, Sir. We are not dating. We're just friends. now please shoo. We are in the midst of a very serious conversation .... So please.

Waiter: Hmphf! If that's what you wish, ma'am! -walks away-

You: Now Taemin, tell me, why is Jonghyun bullying you?

Taemin: Well, Jonghyun's family... is, well... very kind. They let us stay in their house, and allow me to go to school, and they give us all our necessities, but in exchange, we help with the chores, which we do, because they're so kind to us, well... except Jonghyun.

You: Wait, so... your family is staying in the same house where Jonghyun is, correct?

Taemin: -nods- You're correct.

You: Then why does he beat you up if you and your family is so kind to them, and do his parents know this?!

Taemin: His parents doesn't know, and he beats me up for no particular reason! He's definitely spoiled, but he doesn't need to beat me up... -cries-

You: -wipes Taemin's eyes with your hand- There, there. You'll be alright. -smiles- Let's order some tea, then! Let's forget about that meanie! -does aegyo-

Taemin: -smiles- Thank you, Myung-Hee.... -blushes-

You: Ummm... How about I get a black tea... What about you?

Taemin: Oh, just normal coffe, with creamer and sugar... -smiles-

You: Got that! I'll just order!

Taemin: Ne~!

- a few minutes later -

Taemin: Did you order?

You: Yeah, it'll be here in no time.

Taemin: Oh... ok.... -silence-

You: -coughs fakely- So, about what I wanted to tell you yesterday...

Taemin: Oh! What was it then?

You: You probably don't wanna know, cause it's all about me, but since we're friends... -sighs- I'll tell this to you.

Taemin: This is gonna be good, I know it!

You: -laughs- Hmmm.. Not much...

Taemin: Oh come on, Please!!!

You: Alright! See, I'm an orphan, and I grew up in an orphanage, and nobody wanted to adopt me... So I left there a year ago, and tried to look for an apartment, and I found one. But I went back to the orphanage because I needed to have a part-time job, and I'm working as a teacher for the orphans. I cook for them too, that's why I know how to cook.

Taemin: Poor Myung-Hee... Well, if I can, I WILL adopt you! -smiles-

You: Gomawo, Taemin!

Taemin: No problem! -watch beeps- Oops, It's already time for me to come back at the house...

You: -pouts- Bwoh? Already? Our order isn't even here yet...

Taemin: Mianhe, Myung-Hee, but I REALLY need to get home now... My mom is sick, and my dad is doing errands, so I need to take over... I hope you understand...

You: Ne... Arasso... Be careful, Taemin!

Taemin: I will!

You: Annyeong!

Annyeong...


 

Hi! Sorry for the late update

Just been busy for the past week! Remember: Comment and subscribe!  Thank you!