Chapter Three

Are you the one?

 

Note:Instead of writing "Myung-Hee" every time, I'll just write you or your. Thanks!

Onew: Anyway, instead of calling me Onew-ssi, maybe you can call me... -whispers something in your ears-

You: Whaaat?!!! Why that?

Eh? Eh? EHHHHHH?! What did he just saaaaaaay? Is he out of his MIND?! Why? Why would I call him that? AND WE JUST MET!

Onew: Oh sorry, were you surprised?

You: OF COURSE I AM! Why would I suddenly call you that? WE. JUST. MET.

Onew: Well... here it goes... Listen well!

There's this girl that I really, REALLY like since I saw her in a coffee shop last month. I kept stalking her and when I knew that she studies here, I immediately enrolled here. But she never notices me... only when I approach her... She's in my class too, and she's very pretty....

You: -raises one eyebrow- Who's she?

Onew: Her name's Jessica, you must have heard about her... -blushes-

You: Ummmm... No. But, continue.

Onew: -snorts- So you don't know her? Anyway, I want her to like ME too, but the problem is, she doesn't.

You: Of..... Course!

Onew: And, believe it or not, the only way that I can think of to make her fall in love with me is JEALOUSY, like what I see in movies.

You: Stuff in movies don't come true, Onew-ssi. and BY THE WAY, how are you gonna do THAT?

Onew: Through you! You're going to pretend to be MY yeojachingu (girlfriend). Remember? That's why I asked you to call me namjachingu (boyfriend)!

You: Oh... -awkward silence- ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND????!!!!

Principal Jung: -opens door- Lee Jinki, Kim Myung-Hee! What's all this noise here, may I ask?

You: Principal Jung, oh, thank goodness! You see, Onew here wants me to be his yeo--- -Onew covers your mouth-

Onew: Nothing Principal Jung, we're just... sorting our problem out! Kekeke.

Principal Jung: Very good, then. Just don't make a scene here, arasso?

Onew and you: Arasso~~

-closes door-

Onew and you: -bursts out laughing- WE GOT HER THERE! -clapped hands together-

You: Oh, we STILL have a problem, you know! -pouts-

Onew: Oh please, Myung-Hee? You're the only one I can count on in this whole school!

You: Hmmmm... I'll think about it... namja- eh... Onew-ssi

Onew: -smiles- Ok, yeojachingu.

 

What did he just call me????? What's this feeling? I can feel my heart pounding... SO hard... And I'm starting to not feel my knees... I'm getting weak... and I'm blushing... Is this what they call...

LOVE? or just LIKE?

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS!