Chapter Six

Are you the one?

What did he just say???!!! Too many bad things have happened today, and now the nerd here, Taemin, LIKES me?! EHHHHH?

-bell rings-

Mr. Lee: -clears throat- So, everyone, breaktime! Next class, Geography!

All: -groans-

Oh, thank goodness. Now THAT'S over. I'm saved from being known as the next "nerd" girl. I should keep my distance from Taemin, though... OH CRAP! I'm going to see him at the library tomorrow! I promised! And I never EVER break a promise. No choice but to go there tomorrow...

Onew: Yah, Myung-Hee!

You: Hmmm? Onew oppa! Annyeong!

Onew: Ah, Annyeong... Hey, did you see her?

You: Who "her"?

Onew: JESSICA! She just passed by!

You: Oh really? I didn't see her... Mianhe!

Onew: Really? Well anyway, I want YOU to be always at MY side whenever Jessica's around... Arasso?

You: Why are you acting like you control me or something?

Onew: Oh, Myung-Hee, PLEASE!

You: Alright, alright!

Onew: Thanks! -smiles- -runs to next class-

 

I'll miss his cute smile... Wait, what?

- At the orphanage -

You: So kids, see you tomorrow!

kids: Yes, Unnie!

You: -sighs- -cleans up mess by the orphans- I remember this well... -smiles-

FLASHBACK

Orphanage owner: Gather round, kids... Ok, children, I want you all to meet Kim Kibum.

You: -whispers- What a boring korean name...

Orphanage owner: Everybody calls him Key, and he will be living here in our orphanage because, as you can see, he has no more parents anymore, and nobody from his relatives wanted to take care of him... SO I want ALL of you to be nice to him, is that clear?

All: Arasso, omma!

Orphanage owner: Myung-Hee! Tour Kibum around the orphanage.

You: What? Hmphf... Arasso...~ Yah, Kim Kibum!

Key: Hmmmm?

You: Don't you "HMMMM" me! Let's go! I'mma tour you around here!

Key: Huh? Oh, yeah thanks!

 

I miss him...