Chapter. 2

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the girls finnaly settled in their seats, Nickki begun to wonder of the many possibilities that awaits them in Seoul. She turned to her sister and said, "Ems do you really think this whole going to Korea, living there for a few months thing is a good idea. I mean it sounded great and all but now that we're actually going, I'm thinking maybe it was a bit......"

"Oh hell no!! Don't you dare say or think anything about it. Why do you always have to analyze so much? Just go with the flow will ya piglet."

"Fine! I won't. I'm just saying. Anyway what's the first thing we're doing? I hope it's eating cause my mouth's watering just thinking about all the food that we'll be eating."

"Once a piglet always a piglet haha....yes that's what we'll do plus we need to check in to a hotel for the first few days till we find a temp place for us to stay while in Seoul."

"I can't wait to find our own little place. I want my room to have a balcony even a small one will do as long as I get one. Oh and I want a swing maybe, like the one we have back in Aussie but of course smaller."

"Whoa...hold your horses there piglet, we can't go spending all our savings on such things. Remember we quit our jobs for this and we ain't asking anything from daddy dearest and especially not from mother goose."

"Hmmmm....oh man I forgot about that. Ok so let's do this, first we find a place for us to stay then we start looking for jobs that we can possibly take on."

"Cool. So what kind of job you thinking of eh? Are u gonna stick to teaching or look for something else?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure if I wanna go back to teaching at universities but then I don't know what I wanna do if it's not teaching, you know. What about you? Same old?"

"Yeah I think same old for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter