Characters!

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The characters : Let's start off with the eldest of the Scott sisters.

 

 

Nicole Scott a.k.a Piglet or Nickki - Technically the eldest of the Scott sisters but as the story goes on you'll come to learn that most of the times she seems and behaves like the youngest but that doesn't mean she's helpless. When the times calls for it she'll put you in your place if you cross her. Sweet, shy...basically your "girl next door". Gullible and gets easily fooled by her sister, Amy. Tends to be "mothered" a lot by her sister but no matter what she's still the eldest between the two so break or hurt Amy and you'll face the wrath of Nickki the not so sweet piglet! It takes time for her to warm up to new people. Quite most of the times but after 4 shots of tequila(forced by her sister as always) there is no stopping her from letting loose.

 

 

Amy Scott a.k.a Walrus or Ems - Youngest of the Scott sisters. Headstrong, blunt, sarcastic are a few words to describe her. Unlike her sister Nickki, Amy tends to be more outgoing and gets straight to the point. She WILL tell you on your face if she doesn't like you. Sarcasm's her way of dealing with that life throws at her. A know your limit kinda party girl. No matter how much she flirts with you, at the end of the day she'll leave the club with her sister. Family first always and forever. 

 

 

 

 

Damsel of a writer - The dethroned King of the music in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter