Chapter. 7

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy happy Birthday baby." The blonde said as she made her way towards her boyfriend, Jay .

"Thank you babe! I thought you said you're coming with the girls?"

Jay embraced her before pulling her to sit on his lap.

"I did. They're here somewhere. I guess they're mingling."

"Ahem....you two lovebirds know that we're here as well right?" 

Teddy pipped in as he looked at them.

"Oh oppa you're here as well?"

"Yah Lee Chaerin what's that suppose to mean?"

"Well...."

"Well what?"

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and said, "This should be fun."

"Well you've been kind of a boring old bear lately and it's good. It simply means that you're taking it slow, you know, with life and taking care of your health and all."

The boys starting laughing.

Kush looked at her and said, "Chae you're making it worse."

"So hyung what Chaerin is trying to say is that you're OLD. You ain't got no game."

"Yeah right. Says the guy who's "move" couldn't even get the two girls at the cafe to look at us  and you're saying I ain't got no game. Boy I am The Game!!"

"Oh dammmmmmmmnnnnnnn boy! You got burned!"

"Shut up Xin! You can't even keep you're girl in check."

"Altleast I got a girl dragon."

"Oh burn burn..." Kush added as he looked around the dance floor.

"Alright everyone! Just chill your down. Now we know..."

Before Jay could finish his sentence, Chae asked, "We know what?"

"Well we know that Teddy hyung's got no game, Xin's got no control over his girl and Ji, well he is just a loner humping every chick he sees or anything that has a pulse."

"Hey just cause it's your birthday doesn't mean you can go dissing us, you . Tomorrow ain't your birthday boy and you just wait; you're gonna burn."

Xin hollered at Jay while making his way towards the bar.

Before Jay could retort to that, he saw a few familiar face walking towards their table. One of them jumped up on him as she hugged him and said,

"Happy Birthday oppa. Sorry we couldn't make it sooner, we were kinda stuck in traffic." 

"Which we could have avoided , if only you had gotten ready when we had told you."

"Arrrrhggghhhhhh ok....Hyorin I got it. You're always riggghhhtttt."

"Yes I am Bora....and you're just a lazy bum. Hey Jay Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks Hyo! Where are the others?"

"They had schedules so couldn't make it."

"That's OK...atleast I've got my two favorites from Sistar with me."

"Oh really now...cause I remember you telling Soyou that Dasom and her were you're favorites not us or was it just because she got you the limited addition Fendi shirt? I bet it's the latter."

"Hehehehe see that's why you're my favorite Hyo. You know me so well."

"Nah that's not it...it's simply because everyone knows you a hoe for Fendi."

"Ahhh how could you say that....that too on my b'day.."

"Quit being a Jay and hurry your back here."

"Yes yes I'm coming...Xin hold your horses, I need to bring my two fave people."

"Fave for now at this very moment and who knows who'll be your next fave."

"Oh com'on Hyo..you know you ma fave."

Jay lightly taps on Hyoln's shoulder. She turns towards the table where the others are at, eyeing Chaerin as she says...

"Like always we're your fave at this very moment but who knows when your fave or even your girl might change as well."

"Yah Hyo...stop it. No need to say that."

"Hahaha chill Bora, it's ok. But Hyo.."

"Yeah what's up Jay."

"My faves might change but one thing I know for sure is that my girl's never gonna change. When it comes to my girl, the only thing that's gonna change is from Lee to Park.", Jay grins as he winks at Chaerin who can't help but try and hide the blush creeping up her cheeks.

 

Xin nudges Jiyong as he says, "Hol' up did he just say what I think he did. You heard it as well right right right???"

"Yes we all did Xin.."

"Yes we sure did but forget about that for now. Yo Ji, did she just take a dig at Chae?"

"Yeah sounds like it but let's just stay out of it okay nosy Anne"

"Yeahhhhh why do you keep calling me that Dragon?"

"Haha!! Ji you really think nosy Anne's gonna out of it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter