Chapter. 3

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room that was once filled with laughter, jokes being thrown here and there, boys just being boys, talking about the latest edition of games, new cars, discussions about their new girl crush but most importantly music, the thing that connects them all was now filled with crumpled up papers with lyrics so ty that the writer himself was embarrassed and frustrated that he came up with those and now here he was, at his studio staring at the blank book that's upfront of him and the clock ticking away. As he kept staring at the clock, he suddenly remembered that he had a flight to catch. After one last quick glance at the blank book, he grabbed his backpack and walked out of the studio. His manager was already waiting for him at the parking lot with a cup of coffee and with just once look, the manager knew that he was up all night again, trying to write and failing miserably at it. Guess that's one of the "perks" of being his manager and friend for so long, knowing his every mood just by looking at him.

"Rough night?", his manager asked him.

"Nope."

"Really? That's good. So then?"

"What?"

"You said it wasn't a rough night so I wanna know how it went?"

"Like any well oiled machine would. One of the best nights in hell."

Should have known better was the only thing that the manager thought of and as they got in the car he couldn't resist and just had to ask even though he know what his answer would be.

"Want to grab a bite on the way to the airport?"

"No, not hungry."

"Hmm..ok."

The car rides has been a torture for the manager, ever since the writer's drought started. The silent almost awkward atmosphere would make you think that it's their first time working together, if only you knew that they've know each other for oh so long. Initially the manager had tried his best to distract him and make small talks like they always did but as time went bye so did the writer's social skills, it came out only when he was high as . And today was no different. As the silence grew longer so did the distance between the once very close friends.

They finally made it to the airport despite the busy traffic but as they drove in, they saw an enormous crowd of fans waiting for them. It amazes them how his fans somehow manages to find out about his schedules despite keeping it all on the down low.

"! Everytime! Hurry up and call for security. If we miss this flight then we won't make it for the shoot so hurry."

He waits as his manager calls for security. Now all he can do is wait till they come. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter