Chapter. 6

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected the girls had spent half the day shopping in Hongdae. Walking down the streets, looking at every little shop they pass by and stopping at every food vendor to try the food that was being sold. They had bought more stuffs than they had done the previous day. By evening around 4, the girls decided to make their final stop at twosome+ studio.

"Do you think they'll let us? After all it did say VIP so I'm not sure if we fall in that category."

"Nickki I'm sure if we ask and if we're willing to pay whatever they charge than I'm sure we'll come under the "VIP" category."

"But Ems what if by VIP, they meant like the celebrities that drop by? Then what do we do? I just want some privacy."

"Well I guess we'll just have to go and ask. Try and see if we can or not."

The girls walked in the studio and saw Eric behind the counter and it somehow gave them a sense of a familiarity. He smiled as he saw them walk towards the counter.

"Hello. Nice to see you guys again. What can I get you guys today?"

"Well actually you see we kinda have a request to make. Well it's more like a question. Well it's both actually."

"What my sister, Nickki over here is trying to say is that...the VIP room that you have on the 4th floor; is it like for celebrities only or is it for the customers that come in seeking for privacy as well?"

"Oh...well it's for both."

"Then can we go up please? Or do we have to make reservations beforehand?"

"Well it's usually first come first bases but the thing is it's all occupied expect for one which has been booked by our boss."

"Oh man...any chances of one of the booth clearing out?"

"No. But I can try one thing but you might have to wait a bit."

"And that is? We have plenty of time on our hand so we can wait. Right Em?"

"Yeah. So..?"

"We usually have two tables in one booth so let me call and ask my boss if he needs both the tables; if not then I can ask the other one for you guys, that is if you're OK with sharing the booth?"

"Thank you so much and yes we have no problem with sharing. Sharing is our middle name."

"Ewwww...Ems that's so cheesy."

"Anything for privacy babe."

"Gosh you're weird at times I swear."

Eric went off to call his boss, while the girls skimmed through the menu trying to decide what to order.

"I hope his boss says ok. I seriously just want to have a proper meal in peace."

"Yes yes got it. But Amy we can't always come here whenever we feel like that now can we."

"I know but..."

Before Amy could finish her sentence, Eric comes back to counter where the girls were still at.

"So girls, I've talked to my boss and he said they'll be needing only one of the tables so you guys can take the other one."

"Thank you so much Eric. You're the best."

"No problem at all. Happy to help. Oh...have you guys decided on what to order?"

"Yeah...for now we'll have the same thing we had yesterday please."

"Sure. It'll be done in 10minutes. Let me show you to the private area."

Eric led them to the 4th floor where the private area was. The room was dimly lit and staying true to it's theme, the room was black with a tinge of red here and there. There were about 6 booths of different sizes on the 4th floor, it also had a jukebox on the right side of the room where they saw a shelf with old vinyl collections, the girls loved the space, especially Amy. She found the place very soothing because of the dark color, it just spoke to her in a way which even Nickki didn't understand, she found it hard to understand as to how a place so dark can give off a soothing vibe but then that's just how her sister was so she stopped questioning it. Eric led them all to way at the back where their booth was; the tables were big enough for 10 people and though you might think that it'd be very cramped up, the booth was actually very spacious to hold those two big tables. The girls felt a little uneasy thinking that they'd be unnecessarily taking up space that others can use as well; and Eric seemed to have noticed that as he reassured them that it won't be a problem. Once the girls settled in, Eric left to get their order done.

"Wow...this is like really big. And guess what?"

"What piglet?"

"These booths are soundproof too."

"You serious?"

"Yep....saw the sign on our way up. I'm surprised you didn't."

"Hmm....so what do you wanna do after this Nickki?"

"I was thinking we'd just stay here till dinner time. Now that we have this comfy space all to ourselves, I kinda wanna stay here only."

"Yeah but you need to remember that the boss is gonna come as well and don't think he is gonna be alone. I'm pretty sure he didn't book this booth just to have some "alone" time."

"Yeah...OK how about we leave a few minutes after they come?"

"But what if they come in the next hour or even half an hour?"

"Essshhh.....ok then how about this Walrus? If they come early, we'll leave after an hour or so but if they come late then we leave after 10-20minutes give or take. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Great."

They girls were busy chatting away when Eric came up with their order.

"Here you go guys. Enjoy."

"Thank you. Hey Eric any idea when your boss might drop in?"

"Not sure but most probably around 6 or 7. Why do you wanna know?"

"We just wanted the know how long before we have to leave."

"Oh but you guys can stay even after they come. Boss said he has no problems with sharing the booth as long as you guys are comfortable with the idea."

"Oh yeah we are, don't worry..we just wanted to have an idea of how long we have for our alone time before they come. That's all."

"Oh ok! In that case don't worry, he tends to come around 7-ish only so you still have plenty of time to yourselves."

"That's good to know. Thanks Eric."

"No problem. I'll leave you guys to it then."

"Great. We've got plenty of time to ourselves then."

"Seems like it."

"So Nickki, I was wondering, shouldn't we discuss about the things we are suppose to take care of now that we've been here for two days?"

"Yeah I know. How about we do that after we eat first. The food's gonna get cold if we go into that now."

"Fine but we talk after food."

The 'talk' never came on after they were done with their food. Amy wandered off to the 3rd floor like as if she wasn't there the previous day staring at all the art collections for an hour. And Nickki on the other hand was busy talking on her phone. After 20minutes, Amy had come back to the booth and saw that her sister was still talking on the phone. She sat herself down on the seat and waited for her sister to be done.

"Alright. I'll call you again after we've settled in. Bye."

"Finally", Amy said after she saw Nickki hang up the call.

"About time...who were you talking with?"

"Sorry I thought I'll end the call after just a few words but it stretched on. Anyway to answer your question, it was mother goose that I was talking with. She had wanted to know how we were doing and whether we have decided on what jobs to look for and all that."

"Hmmmm...so what did you say?"

"Nothing much; just that we have kinda decided on what to do about our jobs and that we'll be calling the agent today and hopefully get the house by tomorrow or so. That was about it."

"And you took that long just to say all that?"

"Well she kinda went on about how work has been lately and what not."

"Just her usual drama I see."

Nickki didn't respond to that cause she knew very well what direction the convo will take if she did so instead she just decided to look at the menu again. Amy on the other hand went through the shopping bags that they had.

"What the hell? What the is this?"

"Amy language!!!! What's wrong now?"

"Language my . Why the do we have two of the Cabernet Sauvignon wine? I thought we were getting one only."

"What the? I clearly remember writing one."

"Are you sure cause we have two over here?"

"Yeah I'm sure. Unless..."

"Unless what Nickki?"

"Unless I told Louis two instead of one."

"But he must have seen the mail right then how come he sent two?"

"Well you see...we kinda spoke the next day after I had sent the mail and now that I think of it, I kinda told him two instead of one."  

"Seriously Piglet...why the hell would you do that?"

"Well I kinda got carried away with the conversation that we were having and ended up saying two Cabernet instead of one"

"Well you better be ready to get drunk cause your're the only one who likes drinking wine, both red and white. Better be ready to do some pretty embarrassing here in Korea."

"Oh hell no. Amy don't even think about it. I ain't getting drunk, not when I'm with you that's for sure."

"Oh come on!!! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter