Chapter. 1

Last Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two red heads step out of a taxi that stops in front of the airport and as one of the red head unloads the trunk of the taxi she asks the other red head, "So what time is our flight?".

"I think it's around 2:30."

"What do you mean you think?????? You sohould know it by now since YOU are going as well."

"Well I know that the last time I checked, was kinda in a hurry so I'm not sure whether it's suppose to be at 2:30 or 2:45."

"Well if you're right then we are very late."

"What do you mean very late? It's only...oh it's 2:15????? What the hell...!!!! I thought we were suppose to reach by 1:45."

"Well it's not is it. See this is why I suggested we leave early but ohhh noooooo....god forbid you had to take your own sweet time. Now look at what has happened."

"Well excuse me for wanting to take my "own sweet time, and by the way we would have been here by 1:50 or 2 if it hadn't been for the driver. If he had only listened to me and taken a right turn at  lane no.4 than we wouldn't have been late at all."

"OK fine! Can we just forget about this now and get ourselves checked in before its too late."

"Yeah OK."

"Uhhh...ok then please take out the tickets and hand it over."

"Huh!! I don't have it, you do."

"Seriously....do you really wanna get into this now?"

"Get into what? All I'm saying is that I don't have the tickets, it's with you!"

"Are you seriously telling that you don't remember holding it when we left the condo?"

"Uhhh no I don't."

"Seriously Nicole! You were the one holding it!!!!"

"No I gave it to you remember...right after you handed me my passport."

"Why can't you ever do something right?"

"Right my !!! The ticket was never my responsibility you Walrus!!!!!"

"You piglet!!! Am I suppose to be the one doing all the work? Why can't you atleast take care of some of these things?? And I clearly remember you holding it when we left."

"Oh for Pete's sake I do not have the tickets!!! Why don't we just check out bags and then we'll know who really has it."

"Fine let's do that. But first let's go and find out if there has been any delay or changes in our flight."

"But how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter