Sunburn

Fifty Shades of Pinkseok

Words: 365
Rating: G

 

“I told you to put on sunscreen!”


Minseok whines as Luhan pulls his shirt away from his neck to examine the extent of the damage. Predictably, he’s bright pink from shoulder to shoulder, with two pale strap marks cutting through it to give a shocking context to the burn.


“Idiot,” Luhan mutters.


“I didn’t think we were going to be out that long!”


Luhan sighs and carefully peels Minseok’s shirt off over his head. Minseok gasps as the fabric rubs over his burnt skin, and Luhan makes a sympathetic noise.


“Wait here, I’ll be right back.”


Minseok sits down on his bed with a meek nod, and Luhan bends to kiss his head before ducking out the door. He crosses the hall to the bathroom and pulls open the cabinet, which is a predictable mess. Over the back, behind boxes of pore strips and aspirin, he locates an old bottle of aloe gel, which he extracts from the jumble and takes back to Minseok.


“Here we go,” he says, sitting down behind Minseok and uncapping the bottle. “This is probably going to sting, I’m really sorry.”


Minseok whimpers at the first touch of Luhan’s hands.


“I know,” Luhan murmurs, “I know, I’m sorry.”


“It hurts,” Minseok whispers.


“It’ll stop hurting soon.”


As Luhan’s palms smooth the cool gel into his shoulders, Minseok’s breath starts to ease. The tension bleeds out of his neck, and he relaxes into Luhan’s hands.


“Is that better?”


Minseok nods, eyes closed, head bowed. He gives the breath of a moan as Luhan’s thumbs press into the side of his neck, working the gel into the muscles knotted together in spiderwebs from the small of his back to the base of his skull.


When the gel has all been rubbed into Minseok’s skin, Luhan gives his arms a last gentle caress and leans forward to kiss his cheek.


“There we go.”


“Thank you,” Minseok mumbles. His eyes are still closed, so Luhan kisses him again, takes the opportunity to be close.


“Anything for you,” he murmurs into Minseok’s skin.


Minseok smirks. “Gay.”


Luhan presses his grin into Minseok’s cheek. “Yep.”


Minseok just laughs and turns his head to kiss Luhan back.