Nose

Fifty Shades of Pinkseok

Rating: G
Words: 359

 

It’s only a five minute walk to the coffee shop, but by the time they’re halfway there Minseok is huddling into his scarf, his arms wrapped tightly around himself as if he can physically hold the warmth inside his jacket.


“Oh, it’s so cold,” he whines between chattering teeth. “How are you not shivering?”


“I’m shivering on the inside.” Luhan has his hat pulled low over his ears and he’s wearing an extra jumper under his jacket, but his hands are still chilly inside his thin gloves and his lips sting with the cold every time he opens his mouth to talk.


“I can’t wait for coffee.” Minseok snuggles back into his hood.


They stop at a crosswalk to wait for the lights, and Luhan turns to look at him.


“Look at your nose,” he grins.


“Is it dripping?” Minseok lifts a hand to wipe the end of his nose. “I can’t feel it.”


“No,” Luhan shakes his head, “it’s just all pink.”


“That’s because I’m freezing!”


Luhan can’t help but laugh at Minseok’s indignation. Gently he takes Minseok’s face between his hands.


Ohh, so warm.” Minseok closes his eyes.


A second later he snaps them back open as Luhan leans forward and blows on his nose.


“Ah! What are you doing?”


Luhan holds him steady so he can’t jerk away. “I’m warming up your nose.”


“With your stinky breath?”


“Liar.” Luhan cleaned his teeth not twenty minutes ago, and the last fragments of the mint Minseok gave him as they left the house are still on his tongue.


“You’re really strange,” Minseok complains as Luhan presses his mouth to the tip of his nose.


“Mhm.”


“… I am warmer, though.”


Mhm.” Luhan reins in a smile.


“Oh, shut up.” Minseok pushes him off as the light changes. “You weirdo. You’re buying me coffee.”


“Of course I am.” Luhan grabs Minseok’s hand and pulls it into his pocket with his own.


“Americano, extra large,” Minseok insists.


“Yep.”


And a cookie.”


Luhan smiles. “Anything for you, Umin.”


Minseok grumbles, but his hand squeezes tight in Luhan’s pocket. When Luhan glances at him a moment later, his cheeks are pink too.