Ears

Fifty Shades of Pinkseok

Rating: M
Words: 708

 

Luhan has Minseok flat on his back, his legs hanging off the side of the bed so that his toes are almost touching the floor. His shirt is hiked up around his armpits, his hands are in Luhan’s hair, and his breath is pleasantly vocal on every exhale as Luhan kisses a line down his chest. Luhan has just ed Minseok’s pants and is sliding a hand into his underwear.


It’s not a great moment for Jongdae to open the door.


“AH!”


Minseok gives a horrified squeak and smacks both hands over his eyes, as if by hiding his face he can also hide the full expanse of his chest, his kiss-bitten s, and the line of purple marks Luhan has into his skin.


AH, WHY?” Jongdae has gone into alarm mode and is protesting at the top of his lungs. “Why didn’t you lock the door if you’re doing that in here?


Minseok’s ears have gone bright pink with embarrassment, but he manages to lower his hands and muster a glare in Jongdae’s direction. “I didn’t expect anyone to walk in!”


“Why not?” Jongdae cries. “It’s my room too!”


“Yeah, well can you take what you need and get out? We’re busy!”


Jongdae darts across the room and grabs a book from his bedside table. Halfway back to the door, he whirls around and adds, “Luhan has a single room!”


“I don’t like people lying on my bed,” Luhan points out.


That’s what beds are for!


Minseok picks up a pillow and throws it at him. “Get out!


Jongdae slams the door behind him. All the way down the corridor they can hear him loudly advising anyone within earshot to Stay Away From His Room Because Xiumin And Luhan Are ing In There.


There’s a second of silence, and then Minseok buries his face in his hands again to muffle a scream of mortification.


Ahhh, that was so embarrassing!”


Luhan grimaces and gives him a pat on the head that he hopes is reassuring. Minseok’s ears are positively flaming, and Luhan thinks if he gets any more distressed he might combust. He knows Minseok doesn’t like letting go of his composure, and the unexpected intrusion on a rare moment of impulse has shaken him - probably even more than he’s letting on.


“It’s okay, Umin,” he says, cupping his hands behind Minseok’s ears. The flush isn’t easing out of them - if anything, they’re getting pinker.


Minseok gives another moan and shakes his head as if he can dislodge his embarrassment that way.


“I think I might die,” he mumbles into his palms. “I’m never having again.”


Luhan’s life flashes before his eyes, an endless string of blue balls and disappointing ion. He jumps up off the bed and flips the lock on the door so that no-one else can interrupt them, then slides back onto the bed beside Minseok.


“Hey,” he murmurs. “Look at me.”


After a moment of visible dilemma, Minseok lowers his hands. His cheeks are almost as pink as his ears. Luhan gives a gentle kiss to each cheek, each ear, and then to the worried little pucker in Minseok’s forehead.


“They’re not going to make fun of us,” he says, soft against Minseok’s skin.


Minseok snorts. “They’re definitely going to make fun of us.”


“Then I’ll kick their asses,” Luhan promises. “Really, though, I think they’ll get it all out of their system teasing Chen. He’s probably still whining about us burning his retinas or something.”


Minseok laughs at that, an involuntary little huff and a shake of his head as he looks up to meet Luhan’s eyes.


“You look like you’re about to blow steam out of your ears,” Luhan says, and traces a finger around the edge of one.


Stoppp,” Minseok whines, clapping his hands over his ears, but he’s laughing now, and when Luhan cups a hand under his chin to pull him into a kiss he goes willingly, his eyes crinkled shut and nose scrunched in feigned indignation.


“So,” Luhan murmurs into his lips, “you’re never having again?”


“Hm.” Minseok kisses him again, then pouts as if considering the question. “We’ll see. Maybe just one more time.”


His giggle gets a little bit lost in Luhan’s kiss.

 

--

A/N: I AM ON FIRE. I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

I AM FINALLY UPGRADING THE RATING ON THIS .

How long do you think it'll take me to make this fic fully NC-17? Heheheh~

xx - JJY